The beautiful persons club

Sexy Woman Runner (Read 914 times)

Bugs

Guys THIS IS FOR you. Enjoy!

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's gorgeous...but what is with super wedgie? She might as well be running in a thong. That would drive me nuts. I can't stand bottoms that give me wedgies! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I think she's showing off her cheeks. Her ass probably wouldn't chaf in marathon like mine did. I sure hope nobody made a video of me running 26.2 with my underwear in a bind. MTA: When srlopez says to put body glide everywhere, me means EVERYWHERE

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I'll have two please. I am such a sucker for legs like that. Whoa! MTA: And she has brown hair and brown eyes. I am dead in the water!
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think she's showing off her cheeks. Her ass probably wouldn't chaf in marathon like mine did. I sure hope nobody made a video of me running 26.2 with my underwear in a bind. MTA: When srlopez says to put body glide everywhere, me means EVERYWHERE
            I have probably at least 10 different pair of undies that I tried in the hopes of finding something to not chafe. I finally gave up and go commando under pants and tights. The built-in briefs under my running skirts don't chafe at all, which is another reason I supermegaheart them. 26.2 miles, no Body Glide or SportShield and no chafing whatsoever. Not sure what to do this Winter, though. My ass (and girly bits) needs that extra layer of warmth that undies provide. I have heard good things about some Patagonia ones, but I have a hard time spending like $20 for one pair of panties--eek! Shocked Besides, that chick isn't running far enough to chafe. I think she's just flaunting...not that there's anything wrong with that. I'd do it, too, if I had an onion like that. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

would boxer briefs work? MTA: I think that bottoms of that cut wouldn't cover her bubble butt.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

would boxer briefs work?
                Nope, they chafe, too. I think because regular undies don't have the reverse seams that the liners under running skirts have. What gets me is that spot where the crotch liner is attached to the leg opening of panties. It's almost always a pretty aggressive seam area...leaves bloody welts on that area where ass-cheeks meet leg.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

If your running tights dont chafe, then add an extra layer outside - running shorts or skirt over tights.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If your running tights dont chafe, then add an extra layer outside - running shorts or skirt over tights.
                    Duh...why didn't I think of that?! Black eyeTongue I have a pair of compression shorts that creep up on me, so I never wear them. But they'd be PERFECT over a pair of tights! Thanks for that obvious solution that my brain didn't come up with. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Zoom, My chaffing was rain related. I think I'll skip the panties next time though because I just don't think Victoria Secret is a runner. I've worn shorts over tights in the winter. Man, I need to stretch out my legs like that when I run.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, Calvin Klein *might* be a runner. That brand seems to chafe the least.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Yeah, Calvin Klein *might* be a runner. That brand seems to chafe the least.
                          So do you wear saten or cotton? I really thought it was my jolly ranchers that were in my back pocket rubbing me wrong.

Bugs

I was disappointed that they never actually showed her running, and only showed slow motion after almost a minute. I remember a few years after I graduated college that I went to watch some former college teammates at a meet at Bowdoin college, and it reminded me why I loved running. Lot's of fit women running around.

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So do you wear saten or cotton? I really thought it was my jolly ranchers that were in my back pocket rubbing me wrong.
                              Never cotton. Mostly microfiber/nylon.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I was disappointed that they never actually showed her running, and only showed slow motion after almost a minute. I remember a few years after I graduated college that I went to watch some former college teammates at a meet at Bowdoin college, and it reminded me why I loved running. Lot's of fit women running around.
                                Notice she had makeup on too, people in the racing thread made issue of woman wearing makeup whie running. Watching the olympics I was surprised how many of the sprinters wore earings and necklaces. Almost all, and not small ones either. I forgot to wear my (small) diamond earings for my marathon, that was the problem. Smile You could come run with Zoom and I, we're fit hot women. Smile

Bugs