The beautiful persons club

BP with Oil Wells (Read 455 times)

Bugs

See there are good sides for my parents being dirt poor!
    There's always the personal belongings to fight over. Dad's will said, "All household items go to step-witch". Welll that was a ton of things that were my Mom's and various family items we had to use the lawyer to secure. I'm giving away everything before I die. Zoom, I agree that'd be a cool vacation. Not that'd we wouldn't be with the kids most days but would give the grown-ups to do some adventures activities. I keep hoping one of my nieces would get married at an Island like that but hasn't happened yet. Crap my feet hurt. Hope their not giving up on me yet. Got one more LR before offical taper.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Crap my feet hurt. Hope their not giving up on me yet. Got one more LR before offical taper.
      Taper schmaper Wink
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

There's always the personal belongings to fight over. Dad's will said, "All household items go to step-witch". Welll that was a ton of things that were my Mom's and various family items we had to use the lawyer to secure. I'm giving away everything before I die..
        Ah fortunately most of the sentimental stuff has already been dispersed and the rest...well..they can have it! I dont share Mom or MIL's taste at all. And Neither of them own anything valuable. I'm so lucky to be poor!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My parents are so sweet - they're thinking ahead about how to divide stuff up between my sister and me. My mom LOVES jewelry and has quite a collection. A couple of years ago, she set us down and had us each pick what pieces we want! My sister and I have very different tastes, so it was pretty easy to do. Mom typed up a comprehensive list and gave us both copies. I'm glad it's just us two girls - we get along well and aren't too caught up with "stuff." For one thing, our houses won't hold much more! Big grin My folks have also spent a good bit setting up trusts and crap so we won't lose so much to the government. We keep telling them to just spend their money and have fun now! I know I'm lucky to have them. Mom turns 70 tomorrow - hard to believe.

Bugs

Taper schmaper Wink
            What are you trying to say?

Bugs