The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Some beautiful people!!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shan...that is perhaps the most beautiful pic of all...x2. Though Evie's been holdin' out on us. What a hottie! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Some beautiful people!!
        I'm so proud of that hot girl in pink! Big grin

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

lady if it weren't for you I would have died much much earlier!!

The Greatest of All Time

lady if it weren't for you I would have died much much earlier!!
            Y'all's finish was inspiring to watch. Thank you both!
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Y'all's finish was inspiring to watch. Thank you both!
              How are you doing Marcus? Is the knee holding up OK?

Bugs

skinnycaponesugar

Shan...that is perhaps the most beautiful pic of all...x2. Though Evie's been holdin' out on us. What a hottie! Big grin
                I agree, they're two lovely looking ladies Big grin Me...well...let's say that 95% of my photos belong in the not-so-beautiful persons club Big grin

Love, Run, Sleep

The Greatest of All Time

How are you doing Marcus? Is the knee holding up OK?
                  Knee is fine. Left shin area...not so much. I am going to take it really easy in December so I can heal up. I am just beat up right now. Lots of little aches, pulls, and pains. I never really got back to where I was fitness wise in mid-April for a number of reasons. I know I can get back there and even better but I need my legs at 100% before I start heading in that direction, thus a month of rest. I really don't mind the cross-training work.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Me...well...let's say that 95% of my photos belong in the not-so-beautiful persons club Big grin
                    That's certainly not one of them. So far I am deeming you "ultra-photogenic runner." Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Knee is fine. Left shin area...not so much. I am going to take it really easy in December so I can heal up. I am just beat up right now. Lots of little aches, pulls, and pains. I never really got back to where I was fitness wise in mid-April for a number of reasons. I know I can get back there and even better but I need my legs at 100% before I start heading in that direction, thus a month of rest. I really don't mind the cross-training work.
                      You're my boy Marcus!!! I'm sorry your shin still hurts. I think it is smart of you to let it heal.
                        you people are all really beautiful Big grin This is me at my sister in-law's wedding last weekend This is my blue Jedi after "the fountain incident" at the wedding: and he's really cute
                        Welcome, Chickadee!!! What a great photo of you! Beautiful indeed. Smile

Amy

Bugs

Well I'm glad it's not your knee, snooped at your log and figured something was acting up. Think you've had your share of "acting up this year." If I got my hands on those legs.. I'd use arnica oil and my butter knife to fix you up. My left outer shin likes to act up on occasion. I rub the non-sharp edge of my knife on it and scrape all the crap that causes shin splint pain. It works wonders, 90% effective as my graston doc but I don't have to pay for it. Hope your shin is better soon, if you get sick of that crap, consider getting yourself a graston treatment for x-mas! CHickaDee, Stunning!!

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Bugs. I had an MRI and I have a precursor to a stress fracture. Medically I have type 2 medial tibia stress syndrome. Running Monkey definitely didn't help but now I am off until I am not.

Bugs

Bugs. I had an MRI and I have a precursor to a stress fracture. Medically I have type 2 medial tibia stress syndrome. Running Monkey definitely didn't help but now I am off until I am not.
                              Shocked Crap. Well at least you know, December is a nice month NOT to run. BTW, every monkey picture of you I thought dam that guy has the nicest white teeth. You really are BP.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Shocked Crap. Well at least you know, December is a nice month NOT to run. BTW, every monkey picture of you I thought dam that guy has the nicest white teeth. You really are BP.
                                he really is a BP!! From the time he woke up to the time he went to bed