The beautiful persons club

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! (Read 379 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I don't normally think this, but I am hoping really hard that you two are both morons. Just in this particular case.
    Me too. I was super pumped up to see this movie until I read Zoomie's damn review. We were supposed to see it yesterday but put it off until next weekend.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm so sad! I've had a crush on Harrison Ford since I was 14 and the first Star Wars movie came out!
        I'm so sad! I've had a crush on Harrison Ford since I was 14 and the first Star Wars movie came out!
        I thought Harrison Ford still looked pretty damn good. And there were some good stunts/action scenes. I just went in with much higher expectations than I should have. I avoided that thread out on the main forum like the plague so I wouldn't read any spoilers, and I ignored all of the press on it for the same reason. Zoom-Zoom's post was the first inkling I got that it might not be all I had hoped.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

5 Movies Ruined by Last Minute Changes seems appropriate here.
          I thought "I Am Legend" was good, but not great...until I saw the ending that they didn't use a month or so after seeing it. That ending was SO much more powerful. Sometimes "happy" endings really are better. I think the reviews for that movie would have been MUCH better with that discarded ending.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought Harrison Ford still looked pretty damn good.
            There was good eye candy. Mature eye-candy in HF, and Kirsten-feels-like-a-cougar eye-candy with Shia (I feel so guilty having a crush on him, even though he is legal Blush).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay