The beautiful persons club

Tight Jeans - HTFU (Read 993 times)

The Greatest of All Time

you? Blaine?
    Yep. I get groped shamelessly and somtimes in public. It can be quite embarrasing.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

Yep. I get groped shamelessly and somtimes in public. It can be quite embarrasing.
      and yet so satisfying huh?Smile

you? Blaine?
        My wife wasn't a butt person before she met me. She certainly is now, though... Wink

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

A Saucy Wench

Ladies, I imagine your hubbies think your boobage and butt don't need to be moved anywhere. Well, I'm sure they have ideas of where they'd like them to put them, but I'm sure they love them just the way they are.
          oh yes, dh loves them the way they are. Sports bras do not.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

oh yes, dh loves them the way they are. Sports bras do not.
            Yeah...my recent race photos showed me that my $40 sports bras ain't quite doin' the job. Onto the $50 ones. Fuck. This wouldn't piss me off so much were it not for the fact that we already paid a $1k co-pay on reduction surgery 4.5 years ago. I'd just as soon he'd have lobbed them entirely off. /crabby bitch with sore menstrual boobies

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Thoroughly enjoying this thread.... although not prepared to post my ass just yet.

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah...my recent race photos showed me that my $40 sports bras ain't quite doin' the job. Onto the $50 ones. Fuck. This wouldn't piss me off so much were it not for the fact that we already paid a $1k co-pay on reduction surgery 4.5 years ago. I'd just as soon he'd have lobbed them entirely off. /crabby bitch with sore menstrual boobies
                do you use the shorts bra's with individual cups - I hear they are better for women with very large boobs
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

do you use the shorts bra's with individual cups - I hear they are better for women with very large boobs
                  Yes. Compression and encapsulation...and underwires. Maybe duct tape would be better... No

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Yes. Compression and encapsulation...and underwires. Maybe duct tape would be better... No
                    hmm could be! But make sure you duct tape over a bra otherwise you would really Cry!!
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hmm could be! But make sure you duct tape over a bra otherwise you would really Cry!!
                      Owie... *shudders*

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

True...but sometimes I'd like to be able to walk near did without getting groped...especially during certain times of the month--owie! Cry
                        Yeah, I don't know what it is about us fellas, but basically, we think that anytime is a good time to grope or be groped.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I don't know what it is about us fellas, but basically, we think that anytime is a good time to grope or be groped.
                          I've noticed that in my 35 years... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

and that is wrong? Oh my word!

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

and that is wrong? Oh my word!
                              Nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. *burp*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

I think it has it's time and place (or at least it is necessary to recognize that discretion must sometimes be practiced)... really it makes me giggle!! MTA: not when done by strangers, but by my DH... strangers it just makes me mad!