The beautiful persons club

Discuss (Read 531 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or maybe our illustrious leader Eric should sponsor a runningAHEAD race...proceed to support the site.
    How fun would that be!!! You know, Eric is in Boston...we'd have to BQ to run the big race, but there are lots of other smaller races out that way--Boston's a fun town, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

How fun would that be!!! You know, Eric is in Boston...we'd have to BQ to run the big race, but there are lots of other smaller races out that way--Boston's a fun town, too. Smile
      There are some great cross country races in the Autumn at Franklin Park, amongst the numerous road races in the area.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The voice of mile 18

why not the flying monkey? or are monkey's too ugly?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

why not the flying monkey? or are monkey's too ugly?
          Well, having the get together in Nashville would ensure that half of Running Ahead shows up. Some of us (cough) might have trouble getting through that race though. Blush Zoom-Zoom was thinking more along the lines of a 10-13 mile race so that the slow but beautiful runners would still have enough energy to party after the event.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Some of us (cough) might have trouble getting through that race though. Blush Zoom-Zoom was thinking more along the lines of a 10-13 mile race so that the slow but beautiful runners would still have enough energy to party after the event.
            Yes. I want to be alive after the race...can't party when yer dead! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

Yes. I want to be alive after the race...can't party when yer dead! Wink
              then how's about Broad street it philly 10 miles and it's mostly downhill? and ya'all would be best looking people there (philly has recently been ranked one of the fattest and ugliest cities in the US) you could rule over the uglies!

then how's about Broad street it philly 10 miles and it's mostly downhill? and ya'all would be best looking people there (philly has recently been ranked one of the fattest and ugliest cities in the US) you could rule over the uglies!
                I saw lots of good looking people at Broad Street last year. We might have some tough competition with holding our ranks in the beauty line up. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw lots of good looking people at Broad Street last year. We might have some tough competition with holding our ranks in the beauty line up. Big grin
                  Isn't that the race where Scout wore the infamous see-through shirt? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Isn't that the race where Scout wore the infamous see-through shirt? Evil grin
                    No, that was at Shut up and Run (5k). Big grin I think he wore a black shirt to Broad Street.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

think you're right. wow what a memory youonly saw him for 7.3 seconds before dissing us Cry

think you're right. wow what a memory youonly saw him for 7.3 seconds before dissing us Cry
                        You wore the lovely Charlie Brown shirt - which kept me "chasing Charlie Brown" that whole race. Smile I didn't "diss" anyone!!! I was trying to find the people that I came there with.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

You wore the lovely Charlie Brown shirt - which kept me "chasing Charlie Brown" that whole race. Smile I didn't "diss" anyone!!! I was trying to find the people that I came there with.
                          we were too beautiful right? damn these good lucks are a curse.