The beautiful persons club

Beauty doesn't always come with brains (Read 217 times)

A blonde goes out for a run. She comes to a river and cannot see a bridge anywhere nearby. She spots another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoohoo doll!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You're already on the other side!"
    Personal Records 5K - 21:35

Dog-Love

Yuk yuk Big grin If I could only remember the blond jokes that I have heard...sigh
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Bugs

Yuk yuk Big grin If I could only remember the blond jokes that I have heard...sigh
        It's OK, I wouldn't understand it. Clowning around

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted. The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?" Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00 The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?" Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dog-Love

Har har Big grin Damn...why can't I remember one frickin' joke?
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Cute joke, Ennay! Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida. As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!" After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.

Amy

What do you call a brunette in between 2 blondes? ~ an interpreter Big grin

Another Passion

A blonde police officer pulls over a blonde woman in a sports car for speeding. Officer: "May I see your license and registration please, maam?" Driver: (riffling through purse) "Ahhh... what's the license look like, officer?" Officer: "It's small and has your picture on it." Driver: "Ahhh! Ok! Here it is!" (produces a compact from her purse and hands to the officer) Officer: (looking in mirror of compact) "Oh! I'm sorry maam! If I had known you were a cop, I wouldn't have pulled you over." Ba-dum Bump! Big grin

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A blonde went to the movie theatre and a sign said, "Under 17, not admitted" so she went home to get 16 of her friends!