The beautiful persons club

BPQ Points (Read 592 times)

A Saucy Wench

does it count as a useless degree if I finished it and promptly decided to be a SAHM? I just got my masters so I could pretend to be a carefree partying twenty something before kids.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

does it count as a useless degree if I finished it and promptly decided to be a SAHM? I just got my masters so I could pretend to be a carefree partying twenty something before kids.
      Ha, I was about 7.5 months pregnant when I finished degree #2...and here I am with a school-aged kid and no job. Evil grin Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

You're just trying to confuse us with the concept of negative numbers. It worked.
        If one can't wow them with good looks, charisma, and charm then, baffle them with bullsh*t I always say. Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

5 points - wearing makeup during a 5k
          ya know, in Vermont this would NEVER happen...women there don't wear makeup, shave any part of their bodies or bath frequently....it is all back to nature....BUT...yesterday at the 5K in Illinois...I did see a woman with makeup and I almost choked because I didn't really think people did this....and then I cracked up thinking about this group of people and the LIST.
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

ya know, in Vermont this would NEVER happen...women there don't wear makeup, shave any part of their bodies or bath frequently....it is all back to nature....BUT...yesterday at the 5K in Illinois...I did see a woman with makeup and I almost choked because I didn't really think people did this....and then I cracked up thinking about this group of people and the LIST.
            Well, I don't know how many people from Maine would, either, but you have to remember that I'm a Texan - once a Texan, always a Texan! I grew up with lots of beautiful girls who always looked perfect. Some of them always made it their project to "help" me look better, too! So I have the need for makeup ingrained in my genetics, lol.

I added points for degrees in "useless" subjects. I have BAs in English Lit. and Photography/Comm. Score! Wink
              I minored in literature (major in information technology) I am now trying to get out of the computer industry and into the publishing industry. Go figure.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I minored in literature (major in information technology) I am now trying to get out of the computer industry and into the publishing industry. Go figure.
                Funny how stuff like that works, huh. I really wish I were better at Math/Science. I'd go back to school and get my Master's in PT, I think...or some sort of sports therapy.

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Well, I don't know how many people from Maine would, either, but you have to remember that I'm a Texan - once a Texan, always a Texan! I grew up with lots of beautiful girls who always looked perfect. Some of them always made it their project to "help" me look better, too! So I have the need for makeup ingrained in my genetics, lol.
                  What is it about Texas women...you couldn't walk 10 feet on UT's campus without brushing by a gorgeous young woman. It was crazy. Austin is such a fun town to be single in.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

How many bonus points do I get for the following: 1. Ran off course during my race on Saturday because I was preoccuppied flirting with two male runners, not running the race. The one said he was studing to be a doctor and got my attention, turns out he was studying to be a Doctor of Love. 2. Took a nap in the storage room at work today. I needed my beauty sleep. 3. Got home and took cat out of the dryer. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You should definitely get points for the first two--I will add them. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Can you get me out of the computer industry too? 30 more years of typing might drive me buggie.

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Can you get me out of the computer industry too? 30 more years of typing might drive me buggie.
                          I can relate! I think I use the computer way too much, because my shoulder is sore all the time. Blech.

Bugs

I had shoulder's tighter than a tightie whitie a few weeks back. I have vowed never to work that hard again. Smile

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

2. Took a nap in the storage room at work today. I needed my beauty sleep.
                              I want to work where you do. Naps??? I would kill for a run during work let alone a nap. Shit.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.