The beautiful persons club

On to Boston! (Read 412 times)

Another Passion

This is my running "child": Chels at Saline Talk about a runner's build. I just wish she would get inspired about running. Her XC 5k PR is 20:38.

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The Greatest of All Time

This is my running "child": Talk about a runner's build. I just wish she would get inspired about running. Her XC 5k PR is 20:38.
      I bet you're beating the boys off of her. She definitely has a runner's build too. DD14 plans on running cross next fall. We'll see.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

She's speedy! I want her shoes.

Bugs

Another Passion

I bet you're beating the boys off of her. She definitely has a runner's build too. DD14 plans on running cross next fall. We'll see.
          Boys... ugh. Great sport and great group of kids generally, Marcus. I hope DD14 follows through. She's a beautiful young lady as well. Fortunately though, you're a martial artist. Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

She's speedy! I want her shoes.
            Yea, me too. Get in line. Tongue

Rick

The Greatest of All Time

Boys... ugh. Great sport and great group of kids generally, Marcus. I hope DD14 follows through. She's a beautiful young lady as well. Fortunately though, you're a martial artist. Big grin
              Was a martial artist. I just make really good threats!
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

Was a martial artist. I just make really good threats!
                As long as the threat works... its the old Cold War bit, yanno. Don't have to use the weapon if they THINK that you will. I just keep large friends... Uncle Greg is 6'3" and 250ish and Uncle Ken is 6'5" and 280 Big grin

Rick