The beautiful persons club

BP Child Pics (Read 635 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Hey, I got trapped in elevator today. Emergency button didn't work. Can we sue?
    What are your damages?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

What are your damages?
      Ruined mascara. Cry I may have dented my shoe kicking the doors. I don't do well in small spaces.

Bugs

My dad and my sister. I love this photo. Smile
        I like this one of my dad, my brother, and me. Big grin

Michelle

Very nice photo, Michelle. Are you actually in Ireland right now?

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Ruined mascara. Cry I may have dented my shoe kicking the doors. I don't do well in small spaces.
            Not much to work with hon. Tongue

Are you actually in Ireland right now?
              Yes, I'm in Ireland and I can't sleep at the moment. It's 2:21 a.m. now...I really should be sound asleep but my eyes just won't shut. I tried reading, that usually does the trick, but not this time. MTA: I should go downstairs to the kitchen and have a Guiness! That would help. Big grin

Michelle

Yes, I'm in Ireland and I can't sleep at the moment. It's 2:21 a.m. now...I really should be sound asleep but my eyes just won't shut. I tried reading, that usually does the trick, but not this time.
                How is it? Are you having a good time? How exciting!!!

Amy

How is it? Are you having a good time? How exciting!!!
                  Now that I'm over the shock of being away from my husband and our children...oh, and how I survived flying (I hate flying)...It is awesome!!! I'm having a great time. I'm here until the 18th, and there is so much more we have yet to do.

Michelle

Now that I'm over the shock of being away from my husband and our children...oh, and how I survived flying (I hate flying)...It is awesome!!! I'm having a great time. I'm here until the 18th, and there is so much more we have yet to do.
                    Sweet. I'm planning to go with my mom sometime within the next year. She's Irish and has always wanted to see where her folks were from. Plus, I think she really wants to go to the Waterford factory. Smile Is it as beautiful as I've heard? Have a blast and post some photos when you get a chance!!!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Michelle, Our fathers look somewhat similar. I think it's the moustache...

Sweet. I'm planning to go with my mom sometime within the next year. She's Irish and has always wanted to see where her folks were from. Plus, I think she really wants to go to the Waterford factory. Smile Is it as beautiful as I've heard? Have a blast and post some photos when you get a chance!!!
                        I'm here with my aunt and uncle. They are friends with the American Consulate General stationed here in Belfast. So, we are staying at her house, it is the most gorgeous house I've been in!! I won't want to go home after living this pampered life. We've stayed pretty local so far this week and tomorrow we'll venture to the Giant's Causeway and to the Jameson factory (whiskey). There is a towpath just blocks from here and I've run on that twice now. Once with a local running club, and once on my own. It was very nice. Belfast is a busy busy city, lots always going on. I got to met Terry George, a movie producer, at the premier of the movie Reservation Road. Lots of commotion that night with local tv crews and such. I'm not used to that sort of thing at all. Tonight I went to a rugby game, which was the first time I've ever seen it played. I had a blast! The other day I had a Guiness for the first time - I'm not sure if I need to have another one really. Ick. Tongue The scenery is beautiful since it rains so often. I swear the days go through an entire year of seasons. At one point yesterday it was hailing, then sunny, then raining, then windy but warm. Very odd.

Michelle

Michelle, Our fathers look somewhat similar. I think it's the moustache...
                          They do look alike! Must have been the look. Sort of Tom Selleck like on your dad though. Big grin

Michelle

Bugs

Very cool. So it's for pleasure not for work? The kids will be fine, enjoy yourself. How's the beer and food there?

Bugs

I don't think we're going to Waterford. My aunt didn't mention that. I've taken about 100 pictures so far but I didn't bring my memory card reader so the pictures are stuck on my card till I get home I guess. Tomorrow I'll find out if someone from the office here can transfer them to a CD for me so I have more room.

Michelle

Michelle, sounds like you are traveling in true style. How fitting for a Beautiful Person. Very jealous here. Wink Guiness does take a little getting used to. But no reason not to experiment with the other local brews while you're there. Big grin

Amy