The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

A Saucy Wench

I dont have any pics up on websites that I can link, so I put a pic in my profile. That isnt a smile...that is a grimace and a "hurry up and take the goddamn picture already"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The voice of mile 18

Joe, I like this one... Smile
      where's the rest of you?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

where's the rest of you?
        cropped off Tongue It's an icky picture of me - not suitable for the "BEAUTIFUL" group. Big grin

Michelle

I dont have any pics up on websites that I can link, so I put a pic in my profile. That isnt a smile...that is a grimace and a "hurry up and take the goddamn picture already"
          I like that picture! It looks like a smile to me.

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

There's a photo of me in my profile, also. Can't see me too well, though. That's kind of on purpose.

The Greatest of All Time

Looks like a smile to me too. I am jealous you get to take long lunches to run though...that's not fair. I am about 1/2 mile from the running path along Lake Michigan and yet I take 10 minute lunches at my desk...Grrr!!!
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This pic is now in my profile. Once you got fat, you'll never go back! Dead sexy!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's at the end of a MARATHON?! Girl, you make it look GOOD! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Looks like a smile to me too. I am jealous you get to take long lunches to run though...that's not fair. I am about 1/2 mile from the running path along Lake Michigan and yet I take 10 minute lunches at my desk...Grrr!!!
                    Ahhh that was 10 years and 2 kids ago that I got to take the lunches....now I run at 5:30 in the morning so I can be home before dh goes to work....I am paying it back in spades. Would have been nice if I had the serious running bug then when I had more time!

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

That's at the end of a MARATHON?! Girl, you make it look GOOD!
                      Seriously, I remember thinking ...ok ok I am smiling but I dont mean it, this hurts, who put a fucking hill at the end of the marathon and would YOU TAKE THE DANG PICTURE because I CANT slow down or I will stop. And probably vomit.

This pic is in now in my profile. It's at Half Dome in Yosemite. I'm second from the left. My arms are crossed because I'm impatient -- I'm just too goddamn sexy to be waiting around when there's a mountain to climb. BTW, to put it to scale, that dark vertical line on the mountain above my right shoulder is people. People using a cable to climb up to the top. Half Dome is big.
                        On behalf of the female beautiful persons on this forum, thank you for posting this picture. Has Scout's mom seen this yet? MTA: I guess beautiful people don't need to know how to spell either.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Has Scout's mom seen this yet?
                          She took it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

She took it.
                            I should have known. White boys playing the dozens are funny. Big grin

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

diddidit with a mouth full of ham. Yes, he is drunk. Yes, that bottle behind him was the culprit:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

diddidit with a mouth full of ham. Yes, he is drunk. Yes, that bottle behind him was the culprit:
                                He looks a lot like my buddy Jeff, who is the shirted guy in the Half Dome pic. I think everyone in the Half Dome group was at least as drunk as Did the night before the hike. One of the guys hurled in the car on the way to Yosemite as well as on the trail. Ah, good times!