The beautiful persons club

Dragon! (Read 673 times)

Prophet!

Me likey the Maori-Dragon-Kitty avatar. That is awesome. Best one yet.
      Thanks! Smile

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

YOU ARE A MARATHONER!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

YOU ARE A MARATHONER!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!
          Race report in 150 words or less? With pics (we won't count them as 1000 words).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I tell ya'...this marathon thing is like a spreading disease...like mad cow! Shocked Good work, Amy! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks guys!!! I don't have photos yet, but as soon as I do, I will post them here. Smile MTA: Race report in more than 150 words

Amy

Think Whirled Peas

Congrats, Amy!!! I don't know how you pull it off every time you write, but DAMN, it is amazing!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

Nice Amy!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Congrats, Amy!!! I don't know how you pull it off every time you write, but DAMN, it is amazing!!!
                    You're one to talk - I love your race report out in the main boards. Absolutely perfect. Thanks again, guys. Smile MTA: Me at the free manicure station at the expo...

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MTA: Me at the free manicure station at the expo...
                      Cripes, do you ever not look hot?! Evil grin I looked like ass the day before my race...and the day of and the day after...and today.No

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Cripes, do you ever not look hot?! Evil grin
                        No shit.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Best RA summary graph I've seen yet, I think...

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Cripes, do you ever not look hot?! Evil grin
                            Look, looking hot all the time is hard work. I should know. I mean, take me for instance. I always appear to be the apotheosis of hairy-chested, 70's male sexuality. But that shit doesn't just happen. You have to make it happen.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Look, looking hot all the time is hard work. I should know. I mean, take me for instance. I always appear to be the apotheosis of hairy-chested, 70's male sexuality. But that shit doesn't just happen. You have to make it happen.
                              POD! You and DH have something in common...
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nose candy? Confused

~ Sarah Kay