The beautiful persons club

Time Tested Beauty Tips (Read 399 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh....makes me feel weird inside looking at that face. Thanks!
    Like when you climbed the ropes in gym class...? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Most of those women are way too skinny.
      Boy do you know the way to a woman's heart Smile

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

Like when you climbed the ropes in gym class...? Evil grin
        Exactly like that Tongue
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

Most of those women are way too skinny.
          I'm with Blaine. Skinny-azzed women are not necessarily attractive. There's a healthy beauty to a woman with a "real" womanly figure and shape. I much prefer the latter.

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Michelle

I think Audrey is beautiful. I read an article (in Glamour?) where plastic surgeons drew on her face --- where and what they would change. How AWFUL!! Angry
              2009: BQ?

The Greatest of All Time

I think Audrey is beautiful. I read an article (in Glamour?) where plastic surgeons drew on her face --- where and what they would change. How AWFUL!! Angry
                That would be like painting over the Mona Lisa. Give me a break! Cry

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That would be like painting over the Mona Lisa. Give me a break! Cry
                  You changed your name??

The Greatest of All Time

You changed your name??
                    Yes, but it's still the s.o.s. (same old sh*t head). Still a Longhorn, still bleed burnt orange, still hate aggies and sooners, still miss good brisquet.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yes, but it's still the s.o.s. (same old sh*t head). Still a Longhorn, still bleed burnt orange, still hate aggies and sooners, still miss good brisquet.
                      OK, that's good to hear. 27 days until I'm back in Austin, running around Town Lake (oops, "Lady Bird Lake" now) and eating brisquet! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

OK, that's good to hear. 27 days until I'm back in Austin, running around Town Lake (oops, "Lady Bird Lake" now) and eating brisquet! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
                        I HATE, HATE, HATE you!!! YOU SUCK!!!! I bet it's going to be mid 70's when you're there. Let me know if Run Tex still puts out Gatorade and water under the Mopac bridge. Ok, now I am crying. You know, the Salt Lick will Fed Ex food...I just wonder if it would still be warm and taste the same. $55 for a whole brisquet, cooked for 14 hours.....purrrr.

A Saucy Wench

It's called "Lady Bird Lake" now? sheesh. I do miss Austin sometimes. But then I remember 105 for weeks on end and rattlers coming to my back porch (in the burbs, not in the boonies) because they needed water. And fire ants. And crickets. And cockroaches. Aaaaaah...makes this infernal oregon rain seem like heaven! Food was definitely better in Texas though.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Sorry, Marcus - had to rub it in! I'm so looking forward to going back at my current weight and state of fitness! If I don't gain the 30 pounds back eating Tex-Mex food, that is. Ennay, they renamed the lake after Lady Bird passed away. They wanted to do it while she was still alive, but she wouldn't give them permission. I can't get used to it. My sister says she doesn't use the new name, anyway! I could stand the snakes and bugs (even scorpions, which I have had in my bed and hair), but it was the heat that did me in. What a horrible summer! Not always "dry" heat, either, if the wind was blowing off the Gulf. I am much happier in the Maine winters than the Texas summers!

The Greatest of All Time

I am much happier in the Maine winters than the Texas summers!
                              I am sort of on the fence with this one. Would I rather suffer through Austin summers or Chicago winters???? Tough call. I never saw any rattlers in Austin but I saw a ton in Big Bend National Park. That's a very interesting place. At night it's so dark and the star watching is incredible. Reminds me of a little song... Oh the stars at night are big and bright [clap, clap, clap, clap] deep in the heart of Texas.