The beautiful persons club

Beautiful Pets (Read 754 times)

I didn't think we had this thread already. I'm getting a puppy on January 2. Her name is Ghita. Smile MTA: New photo.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

OMG she is SOOO cute!!!! I want one!!! Here is Tater:
        I *love* Boston Terriers. I had one when I was a kid. They are such good little dogs.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Chase (Dane's kitty): Thor, aka "Piggy." My favorite furbaby: Erik, aka "Ikky." did's kitty: Lola. She turned 15 on Halloween:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

aww your furbabies are cute!!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

aww your furbabies are cute!!
              So is yours! Tater looks so tough with that spiked collar...I'm guessing it's all a ruse, huh? Amy, what kind of puppy is that? She looks so sweet and snuggly.

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

So is yours! Tater looks so tough with that spiked collar...I'm guessing it's all a ruse, huh?
                The only other pictures i have are him laying under a blanket snoring...
                  Amy, what kind of puppy is that? She looks so sweet and snuggly.
                  She's an Italian Greyhound. They are, apparently, quite the snuggle bums.

Amy

Bugs

Wow you guys got nice and shiny pets. My cats and horses both got clumpy hair..now that I think about it, so do I. Sad

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow you guys got nice and shiny pets. My cats and horses both got clumpy hair..now that I think about it, so do I. Sad
                      Somewhere I must have a pic that shows Thor's BAD mats. We can't get rid of them. He gets too insanely stupid when we brush him (and is fully armed), so we need to have him shaved. He's a mess. Here is a photo...that's Gus (RIP) sort of semi laying on Thor:

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

You guys have some great looking pets! Here's our two furry children: That's Jenna, she is our first cat from when we lived in Massachusetts, half Tuxedo/half Siamese, all loud, neurotic and squeaky, and for some reason, I'm the only one who she bothers for attention. And Amelia, the presumed Maine Coon from the streets of Detroit. When we got her from the shelter, she was a domestic short hair, and about 10 pounds. She grew 3 inches, four pounds, and a ton of fur in the next six months. She's 14 pounds and all fluff. She's anyone's cat who will give her lots of scritches and holding. Jenna will run when someone knocks at the door, and Amelia will run and see if they will let her sniff them.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jenna will run when someone knocks at the door, and Amelia will run and see if they will let her sniff them.
                          Jenna looks like my childhood Oreo...*sniff* Amelia sounds like all of our cats. Actually, our youngest (Chase) acts all bold around us, but is sometimes a little shy with strangers--at first. The other ones are all much more "dog-like." Erik is particularly annoying...Derek usually has to forcefully push him off of his lap about every 10 minutes if he's trying to do anything at the computer--Erik wants to climb up and be cradled like a baby). And our late Gus would put his front paws up on people's legs when they walked in. As soon as they sat he'd get right up in their faces to smell their mouths--I think he wanted to know if there was any food they might share with him.

~ Sarah Kay

MunkyAngel

I didn't think we had this thread already. I'm getting a puppy on January 2. Her name is Ghita. Smile
                            what a cutie :P take more pics when you have her Amy Smile here's our boy puffin. he is the most spoiled shih tzu ever. he likes the outdoors a lot!

Oh Mighty Wing

aww puffin!!! Jhallum - your maincoon is soo cute! My parents have 2 of them and they are always interested in the goings-on around the house.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Puffin! Our neighbors have always had shih tzus. Such funny dogs. That reminds me...we met another really cool dog over the weekend. A West Highland Terrier. Man, that dog ADORED Dane. They wore each other out running circles. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay