The beautiful persons club

Beautiful People without Makeup (Read 263 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Check out these photos of celebrities with and without makeup. Without makeup, they look like regular women! Who woulda thought?? See Goldie Hawn, #31, in particular. Do you think that's really her?? http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza/fotos/stars-without-make-up
      welll....there goes my nighttime dreams..... Cry

WHOA! Shoulda left the make up off... Seriously, though, I'd say about a third look better without the makeup, and a third of the pictures or more are particularly unflattering because they used the absolute worst photo the paparazzi could find, be it out of focus, the woman had her face screwed up, or the pictures were very obviously taken at different ages of the person, or they were wearing a particularly atrocious hat that hid half their face. There was only a few "fair" comparisons where they were actually smiling, and those tended towards looking find in both or better without.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You're right, Blaine, but it's more fun to think that they're not as beautiful as everyone thinks! Evil grin

The Greatest of All Time

I am now convinced, only MY wife looks amazing when she gets out of bed. Tongue
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Eva and Cameron look bad. Goldie - OMG, that must have been one hell of a party the night before.

Bugs