The beautiful persons club

Cheerleading (Read 418 times)

Which marathon are you running ?
    The Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. The medal is a Tiffany necklace given to you by a fireman in a tux. Smile

Amy

Prophet!

The Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. The medal is a Tiffany necklace given to you by a fireman in a tux. Smile
      beautiful. I'm thinking about doing the Long Beach marathon.
        beautiful. I'm thinking about doing the Long Beach marathon.
        That was my first half marathon (this past October). I had a blast! Quite a few miles are right on the shoreline.

Amy

Bugs

I'm hoping to run a marathon the same day! Des Moines Iowa marathon. Your marathon sounds more fun though. I don't want to sign up for a fall race now. One of these days I'm going to fly to a race, dying to get out of MN.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I'm hoping to run a marathon the same day! Des Moines Iowa marathon.
            Should be a flat one.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Should be a flat one.
              Have you ran it? The reviews say it is rather hilly, but I'm not sure it is worse than Twin Cities. I wonder how I'll do on a course running by myself.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Have you ran it? The reviews say it is rather hilly, but I'm not sure it is worse than Twin Cities. I wonder how I'll do on a course running by myself.
                Bugs, I'm betting you'll finish first Wink

Bugs

Bugs, I'm betting you'll finish first Wink
                  I had to do that once, too much pressure. I'm a follower not a leader.

Bugs