The beautiful persons club

Hair - sometimes it really is a matter of life or death (Read 607 times)

Amy

Not funny . . . . but oh so funny!!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would have been SO dead with my poker-straight, baby-fine locks! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I would have been SO dead with my poker-straight, baby-fine locks! Shocked
          You and me both. It takes a lot of hair product to make me the beautiful person I am. Big grin

Leslie
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You and me both. It takes a lot of hair product to make me the beautiful person I am. Big grin
            Maybe a ton of Aqua-Net could stop a bullet...? Not really interesting in finding out, though. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Maybe a ton of Aqua-Net could stop a bullet...? Not really interesting in finding out, though. Tongue
              My hairdresser stylist has a a dummy head. Maybe she'd let me use it for target practice. Big grin

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Bugs

My hairdresser asked if I colored my own hair. I had, I lied, but I saved $70. I cut my hair short, and love it. Today a little boy said to me, "Excuse me sir." Sad

Bugs

I'm sure it's cute, Bugs! I'm getting mine cut tomorrow. I haven't decided how brave I'm going to be.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

pictures??

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

GORGEOUS!!!!!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Stunning, Amy. How much did you end up having taken off?

~ Sarah Kay

About 6 inches, I think. Maybe more. This just feels so much better Smile MTA: Forgot to mention - that's the Hello Kitty lipstick. Big grin

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Very nice. I'll bet your neck feels like a weight has been lifted...literally. BTW, did you hear that the octomom was seen buying MAC cosmetics. Sheesh. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

BTW, did you hear that the octomom was seen buying MAC cosmetics. Sheesh. Roll eyes
                                I could kiss whoever came up with the name "Octomom". So evil sounding. Smile

Amy