The beautiful persons club

Were any of you interviewed for this documentary? (Read 252 times)

One of the BPs emailed me about this documentary after hearing about it on NPR. (Don't worry, his membership here is currently under review after that admission.) http://www.americathebeautifuldoc.com/ The chances of me getting out to see this one are about nill since I still haven't seen Pineapple Express, Clone Wars, or even Batman (damn it). Looks very interestinig though.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The chances of me getting out to see this one are about nill since I still haven't seen Pineapple Express, Clone Wars, or even Batman (damn it).
      I have not seen any of these, either. Last theater movie was Spider-Man 3 last summer (at the IMAX), other then Horton Hears a Who, which we had to leave early because DS3 kept walking the aisles. Parenthood crushes trips to the movies.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Looks interesting but I won't go out and see it. I'll wait for the DVD. I can't remember the last movie I saw before seeing Dark Knight last night in the only English speaking theater in the area. I think we're naturally attracted to beauty but some people, present company excluded, are obsessed with it. Though I heard beautiful people have stronger genes than the ugly ones.

The voice of mile 18

though it appears to be very attractive It's not on the top of my movie list either. gotta go see batman and pineapple express and both of these seem very unlikely - dang rugrats!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I think we're naturally attracted to beauty but some people, present company excluded, are obsessed with it.
            Apparently so... Miss Sister Contest

Amy