The beautiful persons club

Happy Faux Friday! (Read 515 times)

Anyone else get tomorrow off for Veteran's Day? As much as I hate to complain about a day off...wait no, I feel entitled to complain about everything! Tongue Having a random Tuesday off is really bizarre. It would have been so much nicer to have a 3 day weekend.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Given that I am a veteran I am going to have to put my foot down and demand my boss give me the day off. If he doesn't, I might up and quit. Tongue
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Given that I am a veteran I am going to have to put my foot down and demand my boss give me the day off. If he doesn't, I might up and quit. Tongue
        I heard your boss is a liberal hippie, so don't count on getting the day off. Tongue

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I heard your boss is a liberal hippie, so don't count on getting the day off. Tongue
          He may be a bit liberal but he bathes too regularly to be a card carrying hippie. Dead
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

My son had a fever today so we took today off. By afternoon he was feeling pretty good. Only coughed when I asked if he was feeling good enough to go to school. We ran to the store to get stuff for turkey project and rent a movie, we ran into my boss's wife. BUSTED. 8 Ball Good thing I think I'm irreplaceable.

Bugs

I'm not taking tomorrow off. Nor am I a veteran. I'll still say kudos and thanks to those that are.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

A Saucy Wench

Well my kids have off school tomorrow. Which means I get penalized for the holiday. And it is dh's birthday so gotta bake a cake pie and stuff.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Bugs

I did run a veteran's day race. Think I will wear my shirt and hat tomorrow. I leave my metal at home. Smile

Bugs

We had no PT monday and tuesday because of veteran's day. Yay for sleeping in! Smile

Oh Mighty Wing

Thank you Vet's! Now it's time to go to work! Smile
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

DH just put a HUGE pile of drawings on my desk that need to be computer-drafted. I leave for South Africa in 52 hours. Little sleeping, if any, for me between now and then. Ack. At least I've gotten a lot of packing done already. The kids are home today - they will have to fend for themselves. Hey, Blaine, did you see that Greely won the Class B XC championship again this year? It was awesome. They blew Cape Elizabeth away, 38 points to 88. Big grin

Hey, Blaine, did you see that Greely won the Class B XC championship again this year? It was awesome. They blew Cape Elizabeth away, 38 points to 88. Big grin
                          Yeah, the trail monsters were talking about it on the run the other day. They dominated.

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Another Passion

Anyone else get tomorrow off for Veteran's Day? As much as I hate to complain about a day off...wait no, I feel entitled to complain about everything! Tongue Having a random Tuesday off is really bizarre. It would have been so much nicer to have a 3 day weekend.
                            It was/is my birthday. Smile

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

It was/is my birthday. Smile
                              Aw, we missed it! In any case...

Amy