The beautiful persons club

What's better than one beautiful admin? (Read 430 times)

A whole big stinkin' bouquet of 'em. Who wants to be admin? We'll follow the Estee Lauder gift with purchase rule here. Give me your latest beauty tip or story, and I'll give you infinite power (within the confines of our little forum anyway). MTA: Teresa, I'm making this retroactive for you since you just bought new hair product.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A whole big stinkin' bouquet of 'em. Who wants to be admin?
      Better be careful -- before you know it, this place will become a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Better be careful -- before you know it, this place will become a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
        Is that a yes? Wink

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is that a yes? Wink
          NO! Big grin Actually, I will be temporarily leaving the group today. I'm going on vacation (I suppose report this in the "outta here" thread) tomorrow for a week. I am hoping to completely disconnect from the trenternet while I'm gone. To aid me in this cold turkey venture, I am quitting my active RA groups to eliminate the temptation to check in. Creating obstacles for myself, as it were.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...lessee, I recommended that SAMY styling product a few days back, but lemme think of something new. Magic Shaving Powder. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hmmm...lessee, I recommended that SAMY styling product a few days back, but lemme think of something new. Magic Shaving Powder. Evil grin
              Excellent.

Amy

Is this the point where I talk about razors and nipple hairs?

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

razors and nipple hairs
                  That's good enough for me.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

OK, here is mine. Last week on vacation we ran out of travel shampoo so bought some there. To save space we only carry kids shampoo when we travel and the only kind they had in the store was Suave Cherry jam (pie?) Blast Kids Shampoo + Conditioner. I normally loathe dual products, but hey in a pinch.... The stuff was awful as kids shampoo, stung their eyes. But my fine, limp, weighed down straight ass hair has had more body then ever found from a uber pricey salon product. Smells yummy too.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

But my fine, limp, weighed down straight ass hair has had more body then ever found from a uber pricey salon product. Smells yummy too.
                      This is good!

Amy

The stuff was awful as kids shampoo, stung their eyes. But my fine, limp, weighed down straight ass hair has had more body then ever found from a uber pricey salon product.
                        I've been using kids shampoo for years in my got lucky bag. It foams up without needing a facecloth or loofah which makes it ideal for at the gym.

Run to Win

That's good enough for me.
                          Moisturizing facial soap works well as a replacement for shaving cream; much cheaper and you can see what you are doing.

Run to Win

PWL

Has been

OK, here is mine. Last week on vacation we ran out of travel shampoo so bought some there. To save space we only carry kids shampoo when we travel and the only kind they had in the store was Suave Cherry jam (pie?) Blast Kids Shampoo + Conditioner. I normally loathe dual products, but hey in a pinch.... The stuff was awful as kids shampoo, stung their eyes. But my fine, limp, weighed down straight ass hair has had more body then ever found from a uber pricey salon product. Smells yummy too.
                            Haha--that's funny stuff! I went with blueberry when we were on vacation. Apparently Suave kids shampoo is a standard vacation pickup.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."