The beautiful persons club

Tight Jeans - HTFU (Read 993 times)

And yeah...Blaine back it up with pics
    Patience! I haven't even downloaded the pictures from my trip out on the ocean a week or three ago. I'll get around to it sooner or later. I wonder if that picture of my ass from when I was in college is still out there on the internet? What a surprise it was to discover that...especially since it was my girlfriend who discovered (and recognized) it, since the photo was only from the waist down. (I forgot that the shorts I threw on had a huge tear in the back, and needed to see what the ruckus in the hallway was all about...I didn't even know about that photo until over a year later.)

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh jeans are my enemy... I can't find any that fit me the way I like... I bought a pair of 10's that are really loose but are probably what i want for work except that they are so loose they make me feel like a heefer (it's amazing that pants to big can make you feel fatter) and yet the other version of them I own are a size smaller with a low waist and I muffin top... grumble grumble!! MTA: I HATE that the front of my jeans have a muffin top (small but present) and the back have a huge gap!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MTA: I HATE that the front of my jeans have a muffin top (small but present) and the back have a huge gap!!
        I get that, too, thanks to my swayback (which is part of why my butt looks so bizarrely proportioned). Some brands fit better than others. I have had pretty good luck with ON and CK. I have a nice pair of Levis 545s, too, but I need to have them shortened (I know you don't have that issue, girl).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

So, I recorded a video of doing some pushups (I'm jumping onto Steve's 100 pushups program since it's one of the few exercises I can do with my hip problems these past few months) and I was watching it and it reminded me of something...
          Dude, you ARE a freak! Evil grin Oh...and prove it...this thread is worthless without pics! Big grin
          Be proud. I like some ass on a man. Blush Just don't balance it out with a beer belly.
          I have no butt...I hate spandex jeans. Sigh And yeah...Blaine back it up with pics
          Oh yeah, I never put up a picture proving I have a round butt. Well, my camera has a feature that lets me pull a frame out of the video, so here you go: Believe me now? (If you don't, I'll put up a link to the video once I put it together, but that might not be for a day or two since I have other projects to finish first.)

Run to Win

The Greatest of All Time

Here's an ass for you.... My dear wife snapped this a week ago while I was trying to take a nap. But yeah, Blaine I think you're in the bubble butt club too. Wink
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe this group should be renamed The Bubble-Butt Club! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, nice title change...I didn't do it, but I'm laughing at it! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Ha! Nice.

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh you boys and your butts! LOL I don't have a bubble butt, BUT I did get to buy "little" pants the other day - size 28 YEAH BABY!!! And after 3 hours in them they are loose all over - SSAAAWWWEEETT!!

ohh you boys and your butts! LOL
                      Hey, don't look at us, zoomie started it!

Run to Win

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, don't look at us, zoomie started it!
                        Blush tattle tale... Embarrassed

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Here's an ass for you.... My dear wife snapped this a week ago while I was trying to take a nap. But yeah, Blaine I think you're in the bubble butt club too. Wink
                          Nice ass. Big grin

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey, don't look at us
                            How can we not look at those cute hinny's??
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Paging Mr. Mix-A-Lot. Mr. Mix-a-Lot, please report to the front desk.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Paging Mr. Mix-A-Lot. Mr. Mix-a-Lot, please report to the front desk.
                                Hilarious! Big grin