The beautiful persons club

BP SuperHeroes (Read 709 times)

Bugs

My costume for today's Halloween Race. Always a challenge finding a costume that works for running. DH has plans for this outfit tonight. Blush

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

how'd the cape work out on the trial run?

Bugs

how'd the cape work out on the trial run?
        The cape was not a problem. Before the race I tied my belt around the cape so it could not fly. I even ran with the mask because it was pretty cool. The boots fell down to my ankles though which I was glad they didn't inhibit my knees. I like this costume, it's waist slimming. Mrs Incrediable looked a little wide last year.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

hahaha you are funny! you have NOTHING to slim!! I'm glad the cape worked out. Now give your legs a little break so they can get back to making you happy!!

Bugs

I kept my streak going too! 11 days, yahoo. Yup, back to the plan, 30-60 minutes of easy running everyday.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

YEAH for STREAKING!!!! WOOOHOOO Bugs!!

Bugs

YEAH for STREAKING!!!! WOOOHOOO Bugs!!
                Let's hope I can keep up when I do Nobby's doubles. Smile Actually I like doubles, haven't done them in a while, but have always taken rest days. My feet better toughen up. Shan, how many days in your streak now?

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

tomorrow makes 21 days. I think you will be amazed how good a recovery run - small maybe only 1 mile at 2-3 min slower than easy pace - feels when your legs are tired. My normal runs are in the 10-11:30 min/mile range and my recovery runs are 13-14 min/mile. I usually only go 1 mile. It gets the blood moving, but it's slow/easy enough that it doesn't make more trouble.
                    Nice photo, Bugs!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want to run a race in costume...that looks SO fun! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I want to run a race in costume...that looks SO fun! Big grin
                        It was between this and Red Hot Mama. The boa might have been too much for running. I've yet to master running in boots. I should have used double stick tape on the insides. Batgirl got 4th/95 in A.G.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Batgirl got 4th/95 in A.G.
                          Bats are fast! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Bats are fast! Big grin
                            Well thanks, it felt crappy. 3 weeks post marathon is no time to run a 5K.

Bugs

I think you need some caltraps in your Batgirl utility belt to slow down the competition. Batman would be proud.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well thanks, it felt crappy. 3 weeks post marathon is no time to run a 5K.
                                Oh, I hear that...I'm doing a 5+ mile trail race in a couple of weeks...6 weeks out from the marathon. I'm still not sure how my body will handle that. Today's 10 hurt a little.

~ Sarah Kay