The beautiful persons club

Marcus - Texas Photos for You (Read 174 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I posted this on the ladies' board, but then I thought you might like to see them, Marcus. Downtown Austin, taken from the Universtiy of Texas tower that used to be my avatar: This is the Oasis, a restaurant on the cliffs next to Lake Travis, outside of Austin. I took the photo from my friend's sailboat. After our sail, we drove to the restaurant and watched the sunset - an Austin tradition. My running partner, Martha, and me, next to the Loop 360 bridge in Austin. Martha is the one who is almost 58 and runs as fast or faster than I do. A field of Texas bluebonnets, with poppies in the background. My mom treated us to a night on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. This was the open-air, rooftop pool at our hotel. Barton Springs, a spring-fed pool in Austin (close to Matthew McConnaughey's trailer!!), where I spent a lot of time in junior high, on the rocks just beyond the diving board.

The Greatest of All Time

[sigh]
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

Oh memories. We used to go to lunch at the Oasis when we were really blowing off work.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7