The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

A Saucy Wench

Can I include my children in the group? They are much better looking than their father!
    I see two beautiful red X's those really are gorgeous Purdey

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Purdey

Self anointed title

Fixed... at last.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, my, they're beautiful! Your daughter could be a model! Thanks for sharing the photos. DS would kill me if I posted photos from his last race - he's not too photogenic when he's running XC! He's so skinny that his sleeveless uniform keeps slipping off his shoulders. Big grin

Bugs

I wish my race photos had the time in them.
          I wish mine said "1:47'. Smile

Bugs

Bugs

double post.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Fixed... at last.
              not for me!

Not a great picture in general, but better than I usually take when she's running: (The full size image is pretty cool; you can see the finish line in her sunglasses.) One of these days, Don will get a picture of me finishing a race without me having chipmunk cheeks...

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Maybe you always have chipmunk cheeks when you finish! Don's a nice guy - he is a faithful photographer!

Don's a nice guy - he is a faithful photographer!
                    He does a great job, and both him and David Colby Young do a good service to the local community with all of their photos and videos. There wouldn't be nearly as many without the pair of them driving everywhere every weekend.

Run to Win

Bugs

Blaine, If I could run as fast you I certainly wouldn't care what kind of cheeks I have. My shoulders are usually dropping at the end of race, you look really good.

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Blaine, If I could run as fast you I certainly wouldn't care what kind of cheeks I have. My shoulders are usually dropping at the end of race, you look really good.
                        Yeah, especially considering how fast he's moving!!
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Here's my PROUD photo with my HM shirt and medal! Note that the medal ribbon is purple and white to match the shirt!

Very nice! Erin wore hers to a diner after the race, but she hasn't worn it since. I think its still in the laundry basket unfolded...I should take care of that...

Run to Win

A Saucy Wench

Finally a Pic. This is about 25.75 miles in to yesterday. and here is my babyboy and my messy daughter

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

Ennay - you are a sexy mama!!!