The beautiful persons club

Can I join...pretty please (Read 559 times)

A Saucy Wench

I need to try that. I tend to use nothing as any product weighs my hair down. Hairspray is a disaster.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I tend to use nothing as any product weighs my hair down. Hairspray is a disaster.
      Yep.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm the exact opposite - my hair has TOO MUCH BODY! Shocked It drives me nuts. I buy hairspray by the gallon. If the humidity hits even 10 percent, my hair frizzes out several inches. Sigh.

A Saucy Wench

I'm the exact opposite - my hair has TOO MUCH BODY! Shocked It drives me nuts. I buy hairspray by the gallon. If the humidity hits even 10 percent, my hair frizzes out several inches. Sigh.
          Oh, so you dont hang upside down to dry your hair? Evil grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, so you dont hang upside down to dry your hair? Evil grin
            Nope! But I did just give in to my naturally curly state, per my stylist's recommendations. She cut my hair shorter, and I purposely scrunch it. I've gotten more compliments on it than EVER in the past. Wish I'd tried this 20 years ago! Now when I work out and get sweaty, my hair just gets curlier, and it looks OK since it's short.