The beautiful persons club

Marcus - Update? (Read 818 times)

A Saucy Wench

My tendonitis definitely gets worse with trail miles. Problem here is trail = hilly

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Bugs, I don't think it's too bad. I felt twinges earlier in the week, and then it bothered me a lot during my run yesterday. So I called the doctor and saw him this morning. I'm taking presciprtion Motrin, icing it regularly, and resting. I'm hoping it clears up before long. I will try to enjoy the rest!

The Greatest of All Time

BTW, I like your top 3 guitarists on your myspace. I like and respect EVH, but I especially dig Page and Gilmour, who are two of my favorites.
        Stalker My guitars have always been my chicken soup for whatever ails me. And now I have GTA IV and can take out my frustrations that way. It's so sweet too. There is nothing more satisfying after a really crap day than coming home and jacking cars, beating the shit out of random street walkers, or sniping people randomly from the top of a tall building. I have barely scratched the surface of this wonderful new world I paid $50 for. Big grin
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.