The beautiful persons club

Make Your DW Love You (AKA Drop a Hint to your DH) (Read 441 times)

The Greatest of All Time

uh-oh...I only have a couple amazing years left. Roll eyes
    Don't say that. Women in their 40's might be equally amazing. I just have not sampled that age group...yet I was just saying compared to their 20's women in their 30's are better. I think it's because they are more confident in themselves and can relax..plus they're horny as all hell. Big grin
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

? I am closer to 40 than 30. DW is 35 and puuuuurrrrrrfect.
      Hey, when did she turn 35? She and I are the same age.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Hey, when did she turn 35? She and I are the same age.
        January 7.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

January 7.
          She's old. Mine is 2/12. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

She's old. Mine is 2/12. Wink
            She would be Le Tigre

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm 45, and I think I'm better than ever! Big grin For me, having kids old enough to fend for themselves has given me lots more energy and drive. Of course, running has made a big difference, too, since I'm in the best shape of my entire life. I think DH is very happy! Blush
                Grrrr.....DW in week 30 of pregnancy...... Increasing my mileage Roll eyes
                Personal Records 5K - 21:35
                Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hang in there, Glenn. It WILL get better, but it may take a little while! Just before our third child was born, my SIL warned DH and me that the next 5 years would be the hardest of our lives, and she was right!! The warning helped us, though, because we knew it was "normal" and that things would improve. Life is SO much easier now! Still crazy, but not as phsyically exhausting.
                    DW in week 30 of pregnancy
                    Congrats and best wishes!

Amy

A Saucy Wench

January 7.
                      That is my daughters birthday!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

uh-oh...I only have a couple amazing years left. Roll eyes
                        Nah... you're just getting started Ennay. Wink

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Nah... you're just getting started Ennay. Wink
                          He's right...I'm 50 and kids are in their teens now...I know that my kids could never picture it, but we still have some fire in our coals. Gotta make use of the noon time hour when the kids are in school though
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Another Passion

He's right...I'm 50 and kids are in their teens now...I know that my kids could never picture it, but we still have some fire in our coals. Gotta make use of the noon time hour when the kids are in school though
                            You go, Girl! And... I think you and Chenille/Cheryl are striking (in a good-lookin' way, not physically abusive) women. Big grin

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Aww Rick....thanks! Wait til I post my before and after pics...then you'll really swoon! But you have to wait because I still am in the "before" mode!
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)