The beautiful persons club

Bugs (Read 548 times)

Love the new avatar!

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

That's my cute little nephew that I don't get to see enough! Hym, should I let my hair grow out that long again? But I don't care what Marcus says, I'm staying blond. Wink

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah you are HOT BABE!!!

The Greatest of All Time

Awesome smile bugs!!! Totally gorgeous.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Awesome smile bugs!!! Totally gorgeous for a blond.
            There I fixed that for you.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Beautiful for any hair color!

The Greatest of All Time

There I fixed that for you.
                I don't discriminate when it comes to women. Wink

Bugs

Ah, that was sweet. A 'little' leg present for you... Sorry, I've yet to figure out how to get a picture from behind. Wink

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Damn is that a sexy leg!!

The Greatest of All Time

Ah, that was sweet. A 'little' leg present for you... Sorry, I've yet to figure out how to get a picture from behind. Wink
                      What the hell is that? And where is the ass I am sure is on the top of that leg?

Bugs

I ran a four mile and won my AG, Tate ran his first race EVER and got a metal. The green stuff we call 'the yard'. Takes not much more than cabbage soup for me to get those legs.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Nice legs G. Very nice indeed.

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - have I told you lately you are HOT and beautiful all rolled into one sweet package???
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bugs - have I told you lately you are HOT and beautiful all rolled into one sweet package???
                              Can you believe she's had kids?! Hot damn! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Can you believe she's had kids?! Hot damn! Big grin
                                i hope to be that lucky!