The beautiful persons club

Who's in for next year? (Read 445 times)

You ladies DO NOT wear make-up during races
    I don't wear a lot of make-up to begin with, but I rarely leave the house without at least a little bit of eye liner on. Even on race day. The only other make-up that I wear is a lightly shaded lip gloss. But not to a race.

Michelle

Bugs

I agree 100%. Nice legs BTW.
      Thanks. I highly recommend ultima as a hair product. It adds extra shine.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks. I highly recommend ultima as a hair product. It adds extra shine.
        I will pass that on to the appropriate party Wink
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Even for races, I wear a little foundation (I have the alarming nose, which looks even worse without coverage, lol), eye pencil liner, and lipstick. Marcus, that's one thing I like better about Maine than Texas - the women aren't dressed and done up to the nines ALL the time. In college, I'd pull an all-nighter for a class like Strength of Materials, and walk out of the dorm and see all these sorority girls looking PERFECT, while I looked like crap! That got old.

The Greatest of All Time

Even for races, I wear a little foundation (I have the alarming nose, which looks even worse without coverage, lol), eye pencil liner, and lipstick. Marcus, that's one thing I like better about Maine than Texas - the women aren't dressed and done up to the nines ALL the time. In college, I'd pull an all-nighter for a class like Strength of Materials, and walk out of the dorm and see all these sorority girls looking PERFECT, while I looked like crap! That got old.
            When I was at UT all the sorority girls wore the same uniform to school every damn day. Little grey gym shorts, white t-shirt with some greek letters on it, flip flops, and hair in a pony tail. I didn't consider them done up compared to Dallas women....OMG. Dallas is crazy like that. Fur coats at Albertsons and what not. Texas is a gem of a state.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Dog-Love

I know what you mean! There are more fur coats in that state than in AK where you really could use them.
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)