The beautiful persons club

Heidi Montag is not beautiful. (Read 415 times)

A lot of media attention, much to my dismay, has been on Heidi's recent plastic surgery marathon.  Apparently, Heidi has a low self image of herself and feels 10+ surgeries will correct that.  See for yourself.

Perhaps she should have asked Joan Rivers, Meg Ryan, and Janice Dickinson whether they found any peace through plastic surgery. 

The real tragedy is not Heidi's inner battle with self image but that of this talentless, bag of hypocrisy has managed to scalp her way back into the public eye.

Well, I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity. 

To be completely honest and shallow, I think prefer the post-op photo, but she was beautiful before too. 

As to the self-esteem issue...it's hard to say.  Hopefully, she's happy with the new her.  Sometimes plastic surgery really helps people.  There was a study a few years ago that indicated that anorexics who got breast implants were more likely to recover than those who didn't. 

Anyway, I'm completely over Heidi and Spencer.  Long live Snooki!

Amy

I thought she was better looking before.  And according to trash magazines, Heidi is ready to get even bigger boobs.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had surgery to correct boobs that were too large for the rest of me (34DDD isn't real conducive to being active, either).  I will NEVER understand women who are larger than an A cup having breast enlargement.

Maybe it's her facial expression, but Heidi looks so bland, now.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yeah, I'm between a B and C depending on my weight, and that's more than enough!  As long as DH is happy! 

I think she looks much older in the after photo.  I like the before photo better.

It would be nice if you could switch them out, like a Mr. Potato Head.  That way, if I were going out, I could snap in the DDs.  Going for a run?  On go the As.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

It would be nice if you could switch them out, like a Mr. Potato Head.  That way, if I were going out, I could snap in the DDs.  Going for a run?  On go the As.

+1  That would ROCK

Zoom - bland yes.  That's it.  In the name of perfection she has removed all features.  It is imperfections that make us unique.  I dont think there is anything beautiful that is flawless.  Pretty maybe, but not beautiful.

And her new boobs look stupid. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, like party boobs or sporty boobs.  I like this. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Ooh, like party boobs or sporty boobs.  I like this. Big grin

This reminds me of pregnant barbie with the interchangeable tummies...remember her?

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This reminds me of pregnant barbie with the interchangeable tummies...remember her?

OMG, I have never seen that...so warped! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

OMG, I have never seen that...so warped! Tongue

OH it was awesome.  It came with a bubble belly for when the baby was in and then a snap in concave belly for when the baby was out.  Barbie does c-section and apparently gets her flat belly back immediately.  It didnt last long.  It was controversial.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ack, I don't want DD to see that!  She'll never want to have children!

Okay.  There are some disturbing things on this thread.  Disturbing I tell ya.  Can she breath through that new nose?  She doesn't even look like herself.  But the MOST disturbing in the unavailability of snap on party or active boobs!

Re boobs - like The Hub says - more than a mouthful is a waste.

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Show of votes, who thinks she's better looking before or after.  Obviously my vote is for Before, because the new surgery makes her face harder, like a robot.

MTA: New Heidi kinda looks like Juliet from Lost, only not as hot.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Before.  I don't even like the bigger boobs!  Do guys??