The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Teresa - THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!! This made me very smile - big!!!
      i was digging up some photos and found this: uh if you haven't guess already, i'm the one with the stupid smile. Yes

Oh Mighty Wing

hahahhaa Big grin those are GREAT photo's!!!!
          Ah yes, Opryland. Big grin

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

uh if you haven't guess already, i'm the one with the stupid smile. Yes
            In the gingham dress...? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

In the gingham dress...? Evil grin
              you fell into my trap! i knew someone was going to take the bait joke. Wink Yes

Oh Mighty Wing

you fell into my trap! i knew someone was going to take the bait joke. Wink Yes
                ohh here I just thought you were the one in the silly hat!!
                  Mind if I join you folks? I love seeing the smiling/grimacing/WTH (?) faces of other runners! This is me (L) and my buddy, Denise, at a conference in Palms Springs two years ago. She's 5'1" and over the 2 years prior lost 50+ pounds. Me and my Pops at the end of the Desert High 50k/30k (I did the 30k) in Ridgecrest, CA, this past December. First of my races or trail runs he's been able to attend. It was pretty special for me, considering I just started running in July 2006.

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Welcome, Leslie! Glad to have you here. Those are both great photos. Smile

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*waves* Hi Leslie! Anyone with 5 black cats belongs here! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks! This is the only pic I can find with all 5 of them. They are truly spoiled as they are our 4-legged hair kids Top of Couch: BK, our feral convert. On the couch, L-R: Wilson, Oscar aka Gumba, Ziggy aka Tony, and Old Man Fatso

Leslie
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Jazz hands!

Thanks! This is the only pic I can find with all 5 of them. They are truly spoiled as they are our 4-legged hair kids (KITTEHS) Top of Couch: BK, our feral convert. On the couch, L-R: Wilson, Oscar aka Gumba, Ziggy aka Tony, and Old Man Fatso
                          But, how do you tell them all apart?
                          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Top of Couch: BK, our feral convert. On the couch, L-R: Wilson, Oscar aka Gumba, Ziggy aka Tony, and Old Man Fatso
                            LOVE! <3 :d>

~ Sarah Kay

But, how do you tell them all apart?
                              Like with identical kids - easy 'nuf when you know them. All with very distinct personalities. Ages are 19, 7, Unk (7? 8?), and two at 1 1/2.

Leslie
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That is such a great story!!!! Congrats, and good luck for the rest of his season. P.S. Make sure to keep us posted on his other races. The kid's quick!
                                Since you asked, lol... His team came in 4th place yesterday at the New England meet, out of 30 teams. Teams from Maine don't do very well, usually, so this was a big deal. Every one of the boys set a personal PR, and their total time was a PR by almost 7 seconds. Mark's time was 1:56! That's a state record for Maine, I think, but I guess it won't count since it's a relay split. Next week they'll run the 4xmile relay at the national NSIC meet in New York City, and DS will also be running in the 2-mile. It will be challenging for him, because the qualifying standard is 9:40, and his best time is 9:36, the best by far he did all season. He knows he'll have to run a great race to avoid coming in last place! Here's their photo (my son is on the left):