The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

FastTalkingFatty

Thank you, thank you Amy, now Samantha is famous!

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Oh, you got it. Yay!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thank you, thank you Amy, now Samantha is famous!
        And CUTE! Look at those widdle wegs. Oh, I love babies at that age. Smile You're not too shabby, yourself! AND I see that you are an anthropologist. I was one class shy of an Anthro minor in college when I decided I wanted to pursue teaching and needed a "teachable" minor. 3 of my classes would cross-over for a Sociology minor, so I went that route. And now I'm not teaching, anyhow. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Samantha is a cutie! What a beautiful smile she has. It's nice to see a photo of you, too!

The Greatest of All Time

Samantha is a cutie! What a beautiful smile she has. It's nice to see a photo of you, too!
            That is one cute little girl Big grin
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            FastTalkingFatty

And CUTE! Look at those widdle wegs. Oh, I love babies at that age. Smile You're not too shabby, yourself! AND I see that you are an anthropologist. I was one class shy of an Anthro minor in college when I decided I wanted to pursue teaching and needed a "teachable" minor. 3 of my classes would cross-over for a Sociology minor, so I went that route. And now I'm not teaching, anyhow. Blush
              That pic of Sam is when she is less than a year, she's a giant and following in her folks terribly good-looking footsteps. And one of my best friends is a sociologist, so I will restrain my usual anthro-is-the-best chauvinism. (A student at Cal asked me if and why all anthropologist are such jingoists. I said it seemed obvious to me!) If you stay away from the questionnaires and generalized stats the two subjects are starting to look more and more alike these days anyway. Will you get back to teaching?

Bugs

Silly Faces with my son... we have lots of fun.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Will you get back to teaching?
                  The closest I ever got to teaching was subbing for 2.5 years. Now there is such a shortage of teaching jobs in MI that I'd be nuts to go finish my certification, but I've kind of lost interest in it, anyhow. If I could go back for anything it would be a master's in Library Science, but the nearest program is over 2 hours away...so it's not likely to happen. I don't know that it's something I could do online, either, though I may look into that option.

~ Sarah Kay

FastTalkingFatty

The closest I ever got to teaching was subbing for 2.5 years. Now there is such a shortage of teaching jobs in MI that I'd be nuts to go finish my certification, but I've kind of lost interest in it, anyhow. If I could go back for anything it would be a master's in Library Science, but the nearest program is over 2 hours away...so it's not likely to happen. I don't know that it's something I could do online, either, though I may look into that option.
                    Funny, I think Library Science seems like a great way to go, librarians are so sexy. Well some of them.

Another Passion

Since Bugs is sharin' silly pics of beautiful people with their children. Linds and Daddy

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Funny, I think Library Science seems like a great way to go, librarians are so sexy. Well some of them.
                        I do have some cute glasses for reading, but they are more artsy/fun than sexy librarian. If I were to go back to school I think I need new glasses. I could even get them non-prescription, just for the look:

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Since Bugs is sharin' silly pics of beautiful people with their children. Linds and Daddy
                          Showed my kids and they said that you guys rock at silly faces. After silly faces we do muscle man photos.

Bugs

Another Passion

Showed my kids and they said that you guys rock at silly faces. After silly faces we do muscle man photos.
                            Is that so?! Big grin I gots no muskels. Sad

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

I got big ones. See.. Land of 10,000 lakes, this is one of them.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I got big ones. See.. Land of 10,000 lakes, this is one of them.
                                Nice guns!
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.