The beautiful persons club

BP Training (Read 561 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Both my HMs I felt great, despite lots of running before. I was fine with just a couple of easy days before.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broke. For a HM I pretty much do the same thing. Starting three days out I just back off pace. The day before I might go do a 4 miler, 1 mile warm-up, 2 miles at HM pace, and 1 mile cool down. Just touching race speed briefly the day before gives me confidence.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Don't fix it if it ain't broke. For a HM I pretty much do the same thing. Starting three days out I just back off pace. The day before I might go do a 4 miler, 1 mile warm-up, 2 miles at HM pace, and 1 mile cool down. Just touching race speed briefly the day before gives me confidence.
      I'm going to see how I feel. Last night the side of my leg was hurting, but today I had the good doc do graston on it and that'll probably take care of it. The HM is important, but I also am healing my shin splint and do not need a new injury. The weekend with the 17+8 was a bit much. Smile

Bugs