The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Your feet are a blur, you're moving so fast! Big grin Cute kidlets - I can tell they keep you on your toes!
      This is me thinking..mmmm, beer.

Here you go, a non-running picture...and by non running, I mean I'm not physically out running, even if I am holding a bunch of DVDs about running...

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Oh Mighty Wing

Blaine what is that DVD? MTA: Here I am after running 2 miles in 43 degrees, with rain and gusting wind!

Blaine what is that DVD? MTA: Here I am after running 2 miles in 43 degrees, with rain and gusting wind!
            Looks like it was a bit damp out...not too dissimilar to how I looked after last night's run. I'm taking tonight off today, though; 1 run was enough. Run For Your Life, it's about Fred Lebow and how he created a market for big city marathons and built up the New York City Marathon. Pretty good documentary...the screener's copy they sent me last week doesn't have any of the extras so I'm tempted to open one of the DVDs. Hopefully somebody I know wins one of them, otherwise I'll check to see if Netflix has it. 2 of 'em are spoken for so far, so there's 3 left to give away. (There's a thread in the general forums that has a link to my review of the movie and to the latest contest: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/45dc7eaeaa67404bbe48857b04131f51)

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey, Amy, you have to tell Andahuff she needs to join BPC!! Wow, she's gorgeous. It's a good thing I have a lot of self-esteem based on my non-physical qualities, or I would be very jealous! Shocked
                Hey, Amy, you have to tell Andahuff she needs to join BPC!! Wow, she's gorgeous. It's a good thing I have a lot of self-esteem based on my non-physical qualities, or I would be very jealous! Shocked
                No kidding. That chick is awesome!

Amy

Hmm, ok, can I join? Although I don't think of myself as a beautiful person Roll eyes lol

Jazz hands!

There are absolutely no pictures of me in which I am not making some ridiculous face. MTA to note that I am actually a real live sexy librarian. Also to note that I am less outdoorsy than the available photos of me suggest. It's just that's when I take the camera with me.
                    run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

2 new hotties in the house! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Great photos, both of you! Big grin

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Welcome! You're both beautiful. And so YOUNG!!!! Big grin
                          Purdey

Self anointed title

MTA to note that I am actually a real live sexy librarian.
                            *swoon* Wink

Squeaky, you rock that haircut! Very cool Big grin

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way. - Mitch Hedberg

skinnycaponesugar

you people are all really beautiful Big grin This is me at my sister in-law's wedding last weekend This is my blue Jedi after "the fountain incident" at the wedding: and he's really cute

Love, Run, Sleep