The beautiful persons club

Running Hair (Read 428 times)

Bugs

I'm growing it out "longer" I hate it. I like short and sexy, it goes well with the "dam you need to eat look" which I have also lost. Sad But this in-between length, too short for a pony tail, but too long to stay out of my eyes. I run like shaggy dog. It's not pretty. The only thing that is getting me through this is knowing Marcus likes woman with long hair. Anything for you dear. Wink

Bugs

Why are you growing it out if you like short hair? Short hair looks great on you, but I'm sure you will look equally fantastic with longer. Smile

Amy

Bugs

I saw this girl runner with two little pony tails at the base of her neck. It was so cute. I will probably cave soon. The longer hair is cheaper though, less haircuts. That is holding me back too.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

my hair is soo long that on my runs I have to put it in a ponytail and braid it to keep it from getting notty because it is also curly. Well it's soo windy here that at some point it caught my braid and it whipped around and hit me in the eye!!
            Here's some runner's hair for ya. Me and my buddy, Karen (R), after the Pirates Cove 30k Trail Run in March 2008. Fairly decent nostril shot of me, as well, dontcha think? I'm currently growing my hair out a bit to get the layers to match up, but I won't be doing the long hair. I don't know how you gals with long hair can stand it. Isn't it terribly hot and annoying when you're running?

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Congrats on your 30K, Leslie! I've been putting off getting my hair cut since...August? Good Lord, is that right? I have an appointment with a new stylist on Saturday (crossing fingers that he's good). I'm debating how short to go. It needs to be long enough for a ponytail, otherwise it's just a PITA.

Amy