The beautiful persons club

Bedazzling taken to new, um, extremes (Read 544 times)

I don't know which phrase is more disturbing: "vagazzle" or "precious lady".

Good Lord. Skip to about 2:00.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I always thought she was a little...um...off.  Now I know she is.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh. My.

Those descriptions sound like euphemisms for drugs.  Also obligatory: pics or it didn't happen.

Bugs

I watched it all.

I thought it was sad that she is so beautiful, and intelligent but yet she "struggles with self-confidence". Guess we all do.

hym..that other thing, wouldn't that hurt? How does she know what it looks like? Do guys do this too? Oh never mind..I don't want to know.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

gotta say I imagined vajazzling to be a little farther south

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/01/vajazzle-tryout-editor-br_n_480762.html

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I don't think the girls at Completely Bare are quite clear on where the "upper part of the vagina" is.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

I know...the way they were talking I was thinking cervical surprise!  That would take some mighty intimate work.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't think the girls at Completely Bare are quite clear on where the "upper part of the vagina" is.

lower-abs ≠ "upper vagina".  She had her UPA bedazzled, nowhere near her vagina.  Sheesh.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

cervical surprise!

That might be the coolest phrase I have EVER read! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Given some of the comments here and the fact that I am presently on a work computer, I thought better of opening whatever it was that sparked this thread right now.  Getting a new job in Michigan is not easy these days... 

mta:  I totally agree with Zoomy's above comment.  Ennay is so gifted...

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

lower-abs ≠ "upper vagina".  She had her UPA bedazzled, nowhere near her vagina.  Sheesh.

Although I was thinking yesterday as long as we are talking upadazzling maybe a row along the c-section scar would be nice.

And thanks Rick!  It's nice to see my talents appreciated.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Although I was thinking yesterday as long as we are talking upadazzling maybe a row along the c-section scar would be nice.

If only my scar weren't UNDER a flap of deflated skin.  Gah, I would kill for a tummy tuck (or to have at least inherited some elastic skin...even the area on the backs of my arms and above my elbows is saggy from weight loss and I only lost 40#s)

~ Sarah Kay

My running partner!

I'm with you Kirsten, I would kill for a tummy tuck!  C section was 15 years ago and I don't see any other solution!
                              Kat
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm with you Kirsten, I would kill for a tummy tuck!  C section was 15 years ago and I don't see any other solution!

Yep, the more weight I lose, the worse it looks...all puckery and wrinkly.  Like a latex balloon found behind the sofa 2 weeks after the party.

~ Sarah Kay