The beautiful persons club

Celebrity Look-Alikes? (Read 563 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So Globule apparently looks like Ringo Starr. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? I've heard Jenna Elfman and Lana Turner. I can see the Lana more than the Jenna--at least in terms of the entire package. I probably weigh what Jenna weighs, but she's at least a half foot taller than I am. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OMG, you DO look like Jenna Elfman (I'm thinking about that photo of you at your friend's wedding). I can definitely see Lana Turner too. When I was much younger, thinner, and generally better looking, I used to get told that I looked like Catherine Zeta Jones. Now...really not so much. Wink I think the high point of compliments for me was when I was told that I looked like Ava Gardner. If only that were really true. Lord, was she gorgeous.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can see CZJ and Ava Gardner. How cool is that! It's funny, people that hadn't met Derek, but had seen his HS graduation picture joked that he looked like Doogie Howser, which I never got. I think he looks more like a blonde Brendan Fraser.

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

I have been told I look like either Rick Schroeder from NYPD Blue, Ralphie from The Christmas Story, or a young Elton John. Depends on the day I guess.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

A Saucy Wench

OMG, you DO look like Jenna Elfman (I'm thinking about that photo of you at your friend's wedding). I can definitely see Lana Turner too.
            what she said. No one has ever really compared me to any celebrity. Cry

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

what she said. No one has ever really compared me to any celebrity. Cry
              Actually, when I looked at your profile pic before, I thought that you looked like Melina Kanakaredes from Providence and CSI.

Amy

I have been told I look like either Rick Schroeder from NYPD Blue, Ralphie from The Christmas Story, or a young Elton John. Depends on the day I guess.
                Oh, I had the biggest crush on Rickie Schroeder when he was on Silver Spoons! Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

A couple of years ago I was told I looked like Mike the Plumber dude from Desperate Housewives. I think the actor's name is James Denton. Honestly, I don't see it but I heard it from three different women in like 2 weeks. Will post new profile pic so you all can see for yourself. MTA: Sometimes when I wear my glasses my wife thinks I look like Eric Clapton, but probably because neither one of us has a chin. Now if she said I sound like Eric Clapton when I play my guitar, well that would be sweet.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus, you totally do! I just started watching the show this season. BTW, based upon previews of next season it appears that he's not going to be on, so I wonder how that will play out. k

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Actually, when I looked at your profile pic before, I thought that you looked like Melina Kanakaredes from Providence and CSI.
                      I'll take that! Can you get me her hair to go with it?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So Globule apparently looks like Ringo Starr. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous?
                        I've been told by Zoomie that I'm a clone of her friend Jeremy. Who apparently looks like Ringo when he skips shaving for a few weeks and wears wire-rim sunglasses Confused MTA: A new profile picture. I'm probably about 25 lbs lighter now than in this pic. Who do I resemble?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know that I've ever seen Jeremy unshaved. I will have to find out next time I talk to him if he's ever been mistaken for Ringo. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...you don't look like Jeremy in that pic. Now I keep thinking a skinny version of Wayne Knight, aka Newman. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

I've been told by Zoomie that I'm a clone of her friend Jeremy. Who apparently looks like Ringo when he skips shaving for a few weeks and wears wire-rim sunglasses Confused MTA: A new profile picture. I'm probably about 25 lbs lighter now than in this pic. Who do I resemble?
                              You remind me of a young Randy Quaid.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You remind me of a young Randy Quaid.
                                Damn, I have got to find a picture of me looking good, or at least looking like someone good-looking. Cuz so far, we've got Ringo, Newman, and Randy Quaid. No

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.