The beautiful persons club

BP Weight Loss Thread (Read 541 times)

Bugs

Been naughty long enough. Tired of always getting stressed at work, digging into the ice cream, and then wonder why I'm as thin as I'd like to be. Ready to change my ways. Tired of the love handles on the back of my tanks. (Poor person who has to run behind me and watch them jiggle) Exactly 117 days till marathon photo day..bring the veggies on. If I'm not four pounds lighter by July 4th, you can kick me out of here for good. What are BP eating?

Bugs

Prophet!

Been naughty long enough. Tired of always getting stressed at work, digging into the ice cream, and then wonder why I'm as thin as I'd like to be. Ready to change my ways. Tired of the love handles on the back of my tanks. (Poor person who has to run behind me and watch them jiggle) Exactly 117 days till marathon photo day..bring the veggies on. If I'm not four pounds lighter by July 4th, you can kick me out of here for good. What are BP eating?
      everything in sight...I need to get it together as well to stay beautiful. 15 pounds to lose by the end of summer .
        sitting here reading this post eating hash browns and scrambled eggs with sausage gravy over the top... I shouda brought in my oats and flax seed.....dang, I hate being lazy....
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Rice Krispie treats with melted chocolate on them last night at the Boy Scout potluck! Wow, they were so good they were immoral. I wonder why I never thought of making them like that! Uh, yeah, my week off from running will definitely take a toll on my weight, I'm afraid.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Rice Krispie treats with melted chocolate on them last night at the Boy Scout potluck! Wow, they were so good they were immoral.
            My mom makes these things that are peanut butter Rice Krispie treats topped with chocolate and butterscotch chips melted together. To. Die. For. But not so good for weight loss.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

I have finally picked a goal weight...and the next day was at a new high (well local maximum- I have weighed a lot more I just never intended to again) 9 lbs. 9 freaking lbs. I've been good for 1 whole day now. But my birthday is this weekend and a girl must carb load for a HM. Roll eyes

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I just got back from Vegas last night and feel absolutely disgusted with myself this morning (the mark of a truly successful Vegas trip). Damn you, breakfast buffets!

Amy

Prophet!

Damn you, breakfast buffets!
                  i live for breakfast buffets. Welcome back from the dark side. Stories pleez.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I just got back from Vegas last night and feel absolutely disgusted with myself this morning (the mark of a truly successful Vegas trip). Damn you, breakfast buffets!
                    Trip report please. Don't feel constrained -- there's no 150 word limit.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

What happens in Vegas must be explicitly spelled out on forums. It's the alternate tag line that didn't make the final cut.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

What happens in Vegas must be explicitly spelled out on forums. It's the alternate tag line that didn't make the final cut.
                        I'll start a new thread so as not to hijack this one.

Amy

Bugs

sitting here reading this post eating hash browns and scrambled eggs with sausage gravy over the top... I shouda brought in my oats and flax seed.....dang, I hate being lazy....
                          Spit it out, the calories don't count then. Made it through half the day 116 days till marathon photo day.

Bugs

Spit it out, the calories don't count then. Made it through half the day 116 days till marathon photo day.
                            ahh...too late...and then I went back for the steak fajhitas for lunch....

A Saucy Wench

We must be doing a marathon the same weekend. Which one are you doing? I am putting my deadline a full month before as losing weight during taper a big no-no...not to mention nearly impossible for me.

Bugs

We must be doing a marathon the same weekend. Which one are you doing? I am putting my deadline a full month before as losing weight during taper a big no-no...not to mention nearly impossible for me.
                                Twin Cities Marathon, October 5th. You've got good mileage. How many mpw do you plan to peak at? I fell off the wagon badly this week. Work's been stressful, and I'm not getting any sleep. I ended up drinking Coke just to stay awake. Beyond wanting to look my best, run my best, I feel like crap when I eat crap. Well tomorrow I start over. What marathon are you doing?

Bugs