The beautiful persons club

HaPpY fRiDaY (Read 301 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Have a good weekend, everyone! Nothing big planned for me, but only two working days next week before I fly out to C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A! Woohoo!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Have a good weekend, everyone! Nothing big planned for me, but only two working days next week before I fly out to C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A! Woohoo!
      OMG, I'm so jealous!!! Tongue Actually, you're going to wine country, aren't you? Okay, I am jealous. Have a good weekend yourself and enjoy your trip.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OMG, I'm so jealous!!! Tongue Actually, you're going to wine country, aren't you? Okay, I am jealous. Have a good weekend yourself and enjoy your trip.
        Yeah, it's the Napa wedding I posted about in the weight loss thread. It most definitely will be an obstacle to weight loss. I'm actually visiting old friends in Sacramento area for a couple of days before heading to Napa next Friday. Should be a blast, but I'm bummed DW can't come -- 20th HS class reunion the same weekend.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Yeah, it's the Napa wedding I posted about in the weight loss thread. It most definitely will be an obstacle to weight loss. I'm actually visiting old friends in Sacramento area for a couple of days before heading to Napa next Friday. Should be a blast, but I'm bummed DW can't come -- 20th HS class reunion the same weekend.
          There's a really good restaurant in Rutherford (I think that's close). Let me find the link. MTA: Okay, I guess it is in Napa. http://www.bistrodongiovanni.com/

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Try not to pollute Cali by blowing mud, ok?
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, we have a delicate ecosystem here. Tongue

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Unavoidable. Actually, there's a small chance I'm gonna run a trail race 9/13 in Marin County. I ran a gorgeous 25k there years ago. But that will depend a lot on a) how much anything hurts next week b) how much I have to drink at the rehearsal dinner bbq the night before. Even if I don't run the race, I plan to run while I'm there. And where there's me and running, there's ... MTA: I lived their for 13 years. If anything, the ecosystem went out of balance when I left. Tongue