The beautiful persons club

ShanHas' Harpeth Hills Finisher Photos (Read 668 times)

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

There is another BP in there Missy!!! I <3 you!!!! just in case you weren't aware!! you!!!!="" just="" in="" case="" you="" weren't=""></3 you!!!! just in case you weren't aware!!>
        There is another BP in there Missy!!! I <3 you!!!!="" just="" in="" case="" you="" weren't=""></3>
        Aw. I <3 you too. :) actually, there are two more bps in the photos - munkyangel and scottaculous. :d you="" too.="" :)="" actually,="" there="" are="" two="" more="" bps="" in="" the="" photos="" -="" munkyangel="" and="" scottaculous.=""></3 you too. :) actually, there are two more bps in the photos - munkyangel and scottaculous. :d>

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

Aw. I <3 you="" too.="" :)="" actually,="" there="" are="" two="" more="" bps="" in="" the="" photos="" -="" munkyangel="" and="" scottaculous.=""></3>
          GOOD POINT!!!
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, great photos!!!! You're both beautiful! Great job, Shan. It's so cool you finished a marathon!!! It will be awhile until I attempt that. Whoo hoo!!

Jazz hands!

I LOVE the first one. You're just like, FUCK YEAH I ran a marathon!!
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run

skinnycaponesugar

They're great!! congratulations on your finish and on looking mighty BP at the finish line!!!...I don't know if I could have pulled that off (either of them) Big grin

Love, Run, Sleep

Didn't mean to get in your victory pictures. Blush Munky and I were trailing to cheer our fellow BP on.
                    Didn't mean to get in your victory pictures. Blush Munky and I were trailing to cheer our fellow BP on.
                    That last one where you can see all four of us is my favorite one. Smile

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

Don't be sorry!!! It was very cool to have you cheering us on!!!

Hail to The Victors!

Those are some really fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Another Passion

Those pics made me smile. Thanks for sharing them, Amy. Congratulations BP ladies! Smile

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Wow, you gals must have really strong arms. Everytime I've tried to put my hands up in the air crossing the finish line, I think they are over my head, but the pictures just show my arms at mid-chest level. It's a pathetic ready to drop dead but happy I survived look. You guys rock.

Bugs

That last one where you can see all four of us is my favorite one. Smile
                              Me too, but more for the expressions on your faces. You guys ROCK, and I hope to look half as badass at the end of my first marathon!!! Big grin

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way. - Mitch Hedberg

Thanks everyone!

Amy