The beautiful persons club

Hair announcement (Read 440 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm getting it cut. I've decided and it is time. If we are friends on FB then you can see how long it currently is as my profile picture was taken last night. I will donate what is chopped off to locks of love. My life has undergone a complete 180, I've lost 20lbs since December 1st and have had to buy all new clothes, and so there is NO reason my hair can't also have an update!!!! It will be done tomorrow afternoon!! Big grin
      How nice of you! I'm sure Locks of Love will be thrilled to get a ponytail from you! Smile How short are you going?

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

you inspired me. Blush I'll probably go just below my shoulders. It's time. I have my hair in a pony tail today and my friend measured it at 20inches so I've got plenty to donate and still keep enough length for a ponytail because let's be real - my hair cannot get in the way of my running! Plus I don't really want to go short I just want a little style. Maybe like this: what do you think?? My hair isn't quite that curly without a little scrunch but it's pretty close.
          Aw. Well, Bugs inspired me with all her hair talk, so we should just really thank her. Smile That's a cute style. You'll have to post photos tomorrow!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shan, that would be very pretty. Man, I wish I had some curls or wave or something more than poker-straight, baby-fine crap that is now going gray. Undecided

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Can't wait to see!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

*Ahem* Pics? Big grin

Amy

My niece has donated her hair to locks of love 3 or 4 times now, and has gotten my sister to donate a few times too. I wonder if she'll keep that up once she reaches teenage years.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Oh Mighty Wing

just shy of being able to locks of love... let them take off 10 inches - wasn't comfortable going shorter... don't like how the lady styled it.... but I like this picture so here ya go.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You have gorgeous hair...and so much of it! Does your neck feel like a weight has been lifted? I feel that way when I have only a few inches taken off.

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, I love it! Shannon, you look great!!!

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

thanks!! it feels soo weird - I must have touched my hair alot before to move it and adjust it and stuff cause i keep doing it now but my hand keeps falling off cause there is nothing there! hahaha
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just wait until you pour way too much shampoo in the shower. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Just wait until you pour way too much shampoo in the shower. Big grin
                              I thought bout that hahaha I'm sure I will do it!

Bugs

Very nice Shan. And it's still long enough that the kids won't call you "mister" or "sir" Blush

Bugs