The beautiful persons club

BP Child Pics (Read 635 times)

I am being dragged to BCBG outlet on Saturday, on my birthday no less. Sleepy
    LUCKY!! You are a good husband! Ryan absolutely flat-out refuses to ever go shopping with me. Even when we go to the grocery store or Target or Home Depot! He whines and pouts and bitches the whole time we're there. I end up so frustrated with him by the time we leave - ruins my entire shopping experience. The only thing he likes is riding on the shopping cart full speed through the parking lot towards our car. Roll eyes Such a child! Although I used to have an ex-boyfriend that LOVED shopping with me and picking out things for me to try on...that was weird. I think I'll stick with my non-shopper. WinkBig grin
      My dad and my sister. I love this photo. Smile
      Love it!! Somewhere I have a picture of me as a baby with my bearded father sitting on a porch swing with a beer, cigarette and a guitar. Total hippie. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

LUCKY!! You are a good husband!
        Someone has to tell her if she really does look good in the clothes she wants to buy. It's weird but since we have been together I don't think either of us has bought clothes without approval of the other. I used to be cheap and wear Gap or Old Navy jeans until she informed me that my butt doesn't look good in them and dragged me to Armani Exchange. Old Navy Jeans $25 Armani Exchange Jeans $200 Wearing jeans your ass looks good in: Priceless And you should really consider running Chicago so I could set the two of you off to go shopping at Woodfield mall.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Wearing jeans your ass looks good in: Priceless
          We'll be the judge of that. Come on it's Friday, amuse me. Big grin

Bugs

Old Navy Jeans $25 Armani Exchange Jeans $200 Wearing jeans your ass looks good in: Priceless
            Thankfully, my ass looks great in the cheap off-brand jeans you can pick up at the local BJ's. My ass looks great in just about anything, though. It's a curse. Wink

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

My legs are killing me

I didn't even know they made $200 jeans. Man, I could outfit one of the 5 kids for a year on $200. If my butt doesn't look good in Levi's then I'm out of luck No

The Greatest of All Time

If my butt doesn't look good in Levi's then I'm out of luck No
                It's funny you mention Levis. All I wore growing up and through high school was Levis. Somewhere along the way I switched to other brands and didn't wear Levis since about 1990. When I was in Japan over Christmas my luggage didn't make my flight and I had to buy clothes. Bought a new pair of Levis that were $100. They look great though. Everything is more expensive in Japan.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thankfully, my ass looks great in the cheap off-brand jeans you can pick up at the local BJ's. My ass looks great in just about anything, though. It's a curse. Wink
                  I have this "problem," too. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Tip: Pockets close together makes your butt look smaller. My DH can not shop. When he tries he usually goes to Walmart and then to the juniors department. I don't spend $200 on jeans but my standards are a little higher than Walmart. Now he just buys running clothes at Scheels and diamonds. That works for me.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Tip: Pockets close together makes your butt look smaller. My DH can not shop. When he tries he usually goes to Walmart and then to the juniors department. I don't spend $200 on jeans but my standards are a little higher than Walmart. Now he just buys running clothes at Scheels and diamonds. That works for me.
                      I don't spend $200 on jeans either. DW does, but rarely. I have 2 pairs of Armani jeans that were very pricey and came with small holes on them, imagine that. Let's see 1 pair of Calvin Kleins I bought at the outlet for $35. 2 pairs of DKNY that I got on sale for $30 each, a pair of Tommy H (don't remember how much), my Levis I got in Japan, and I think that's it. My suits is where all my clothes $ goes. I try to shop wisely for everything else. I simply refuse to wear cheap ass suits or crappy shoes. The only thing I wear from Walmart are wife-beaters I wear under my dress shirts (Hanes), and some underwear (again Hanes). MTA: Make that 1 pair of Armani jeans. I forgot one ripped out in the arse and had to be thrown away.

Bugs

Bugs kindly requests photo of Marcus in fancy suit.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Bugs kindly requests photo of Marcus in fancy suit.
                          Be careful what you wish for.....

Bugs

Worth every penny! Us middle aged chicks dig guys in suits. Hey, I got trapped in elevator today. Emergency button didn't work. Can we sue?

Bugs

Spoken like a true Beautiful Person. Wink

Amy

Marcus cleans up so good, doesn't he?

Amy