The beautiful persons club

BP Child Pics (Read 635 times)

Very cool. So it's for pleasure not for work? The kids will be fine, enjoy yourself. How's the beer and food there?
    This is pure pleasure. After not being without a child (or 2, or 3, or 4) in the past just about 17 years, I have the chance to only worry about myself for ten days. What a concept! My poor husand is a saint, he pushed for me to take this trip with my aunt and uncle. I tried to back out twice once my nerves got the best of me, but I managed to pull through at the end and here I am! The food is good so far. Here at the house there is a housekeeper, and she is an awesome cook. She's a sweetheart too. She talks a super fast and I have to really pay close attention so that I don't miss something! She's made a lot of great tasting meals for us so far. I think I've gained pounds already. The beer is good. I tried a Guiness, a Harp, and one other. I also had Jameson whiskey for the first time ever. I think I'll stick with beer. Big grin

Michelle

Michelle, sounds like you are traveling in true style. How fitting for a Beautiful Person. Very jealous here. Wink Guiness does take a little getting used to. But no reason not to experiment with the other local brews while you're there. Big grin
      You know what, I do feel rather fancy at the moment. The gated and guarded entrance to the property is a constant reminder of the status of who's guest I am. BTW - Have I mentioned that the guards are cute?! Big grin MTA: No worries there, I will not be afraid to try any beer handed to me. It's my duty, according to my husband. Yes

Michelle

Bugs

Have I mentioned that the guards are cute.
        Make them go on a run with you, it's for your safety. Hey what happens in Ireland stays in Ireland. I'm jealous too. My passport's been sitting since the .com melt down. The last time I traveled some hooker in Belarus almost tore me in two..they do things different there.

Bugs

So sorry for the thread jacking.... Blush
          Make them go on a run with you, it's for your safety. Hey what happens in Ireland stays in Ireland. I'm jealous too. My passport's been sitting since the .com melt down. The last time I traveled some hooker in Belarus almost tore me in two..they do things different there.
          Hmmm. You might be onto something. The guard out there now ends his shift at 7:00 a.m., I wonder how tired he'll be. Evil grin This is the first time I've ever left the US. The whole thing is full of first time events!

Michelle

Bugs

So sorry for the thread jacking.... Blush
            You don't have to be sorry. We are a silly group. We could start a thread of "BP Trips".

Bugs

Another Passion

Or "BP Trippin'" Tongue

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

My niece, Bridget Belle. Yes

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, she is a baby BP, for certain! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, congratulations! How is your sister doing? You will be a wonderful aunt!

Jazz hands!

CUTE! She looks so serious in that picture... serious-looking little kids (eg, Trent's kid Micah) are totally the best.
                      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                        My niece, Bridget Belle. Yes
                        She's BEAUTIFUL Dragon!! And congrats on being a beautiful aunt!!!