The beautiful persons club

Be sure to... (Read 506 times)

A Saucy Wench

Yeah, I limited my wife to one glass of wine and it was $10. Shocked I typically don't drink when I eat out.
    Funny, I do almost all of my drinking out. I rarely drink at home.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

Funny, I do almost all of my drinking out. I rarely drink at home.
      Me and my wallet are happy we're not married to you. Tongue
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

Me and my wallet are happy we're not married to you. Tongue
        I think it comes out about even. I pay more per drink, but I drink a lot less often, which keeps my tolerance low, which makes me a cheap date. My waistline is happier I only drink out.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

which makes me a cheap date.
          I don't drink (read about 2x a year) and so me being a cheap date is how I talk DH into taking me out more... Tongue
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

My parents are teetotalers. They don't know I drink. When I go out with my mom, she often says, "Just think how much money we save by not drinking!" I have to restrain myself from saying, "You'd save even more if you didn't love clothes and jewelry so much!" Roll eyes