The beautiful persons club

To be or not to be.... (Read 1078 times)

Hey Dillon. I'd like to join, but I'm not sure I'm beautiful enough. How do I know for sure? Do you have some quantifiers you used for your own beauty that I could measure against? I need guidance. Thanks
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- hot or not? ;) hot="" or="" not?=""></--- hot or not? ;)>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

I'M GORGEOUS! HOLY SHIT!

A Saucy Wench

I am positive that I qualify for this club. Most people look like this when they see me: Shocked

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Most people look like this when they see me: Shocked
            I get that reaction, too...so that must mean that I am truly outrageous...like Gem. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

If its good enough for zoom its good enough for me...

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I'm positive that I belong here Smile
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm just here as a representative for my 15-year-old son. He's too busy to post, so I'll do it for him. Cool
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, is it hot in here? *fans self* If this place gets too hot could it implode like a star? Confused

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Not sure if I am good looking enough, but I can pull of the very distracted look quite easily.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus, that is almost "blue steel." Very nice.

~ Sarah Kay

Beatin' on the Rock

I hope I'm not too late...
                          Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hot.

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, that is almost "blue steel." Very nice.
                              I am not sure what "Blue Steel" is (other than that movie with Jamie Lee Curtis and Ron Silver), but thanks for the compliment. Smile
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am not sure what "Blue Steel" is (other than that movie with Jamie Lee Curtis and Ron Silver), but thanks for the compliment. Smile
                                It's a Zoolander reference: If you haven't already seen the film, then your homework for the week is to rent it, study it, and apply the lessons to increasing your beautiful person quotient, or BPQ.

~ Sarah Kay