The beautiful persons club

Who's in for next year? (Read 445 times)

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Running in Heels
      OMG! I have a blister just from my running shoes. What would heels do to you??
        I'm in. I think I could win! I'm fabulous in heels. Big grin Blush

Another Passion

I'm in. I think I could win! I'm fabulous in heels. Big grin Blush
          My money's on the lawyer with a shoe and handbag fetish. I'm out, btw. I'm half-broken running in sneakers let alone stilts! Roll eyes

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's one way to work on forefoot striking! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I cant even walk in 3 1/2" heels.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

I cant even walk in 3 1/2" heels.
                But, you CAN run a 49:52 10K in running shoes! Nicely done Ennay. Congratulations on the awesome race!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

well thank you! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I made sure to wear some makeup for my 5k today. I saw one woman, though, who outdid me - LOTS of makeup, lol! I wonder what she looked like after the race! I doubt my finish line photo will come out very complimentary, though, because I was actually pushing myself this time.

Dog-Love

well thank you! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
                      I want to run that fast!!!!! Hey Ennay, it wasn't a 10 K but I did run a 4 miler race in 8:34s so I will keep up the s[eed work...OOps wrong forum~
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Bugs

I made sure to wear some makeup for my 5k today. I saw one woman, though, who outdid me - LOTS of makeup, lol! I wonder what she looked like after the race! I doubt my finish line photo will come out very complimentary, though, because I was actually pushing myself this time.
                        I always wear make-up for my races, and always look fine afterwards...heels would be a first though. Don't know I'd risk an injury running in heels.

Bugs

I always wear make-up for my races, and always look fine afterwards...heels would be a first though. Don't know I'd risk an injury running in heels.
                          Okay, how are you ladies able to wear makeup during races? What is your secret? Is there some special product I should know about? Inquiring minds want to know. Seriously.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You ladies DO NOT wear make-up during races. I am not buying that. But, there is this youngish lady I see at my gym at 5:30 almost every morning M-F and she has full make-up on. I have asked myself many times "what time does she get up?" Which brings me to another point entirely...I see a lot of women at the gym in the evening completely done up like they live in Dallas or something. Hair, makeup, nails, cute matching workout clothes. WTF??? But rarely do I see these types working really hard. It's the grubby, no make-up, hair in a pony tail girls I see breaking a sweat and I find it incredibly sexy.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

I wear a little bit of foundation, maybe some waterproof mascara, and a dab of lipstick that will be gone in minutes. I am not the type that goes to workout though and doesn't workout. You know what's sexy? Coming inside from a run in the cold. Cheeks all rosey and hair matted down. That's hot. Don't usually say i look hot, but I think I look pretty good after this marathon. Must have been the ultima I dumbed on my head at mile 3. Dragon76, try some moisturizor with some skin tint in. What gets me is the people that can workout and read and the same time. Get real.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

marathon. .
                                I agree 100%. Nice legs BTW.
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.