The beautiful persons club

Official Good Luck to Bugs, Zoom-Zoom, and Ennay Thread!!! (Read 438 times)

These lovely ladies are racing this weekend. Best wishes to all of you - you're going to do great! Smile MTA: More of you are racing this weekend than I realized at first. How exciting!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, beautiful girl! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Good luck, ladies. I'll be thinking of you while I'm drinking beer and watching football. Okay, I won't be thinking about you at that point. But I wish you well and send out my most positive vibes! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Oh shit. Is this the weekend Zoom? You're going to kick ass, all of you!
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Crazy and pretty cool we're all facing the starting line the same weekend. I am starting to get nervous! Good Luck Zoom and Ennay! Give it everything you've got.

Bugs

Good luck! I'll be sitting on my ass thinking good thoughts for you.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Oh Mighty Wing

GOOD LUCK KICKING ASS !!!!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh shit. Is this the weekend Zoom?
                  Yes! You should come up to Milwaukee to hang with us nuts after the race! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Oh shit. Is this the weekend?
                    My thoughts exactly. Tongue (once again trying to get myself kicked out of here, after taper my pants dont fit and I have zits. Taper is not beautifying) Good luck beautiful girls! Just think - thanks to the time zones you ladies probably be showered and napping (or partying) when I finish.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Non ducor, duco.

Yea! I cant wait to read everybody's reports. Good luck to all you girls!

Bugs

Just think - thanks to the time zones you ladies probably be showered and napping (or partying) when I finish.
                        We'll be eating! LOTS! Big-mouth me told my family I'd take em out for dinner that night. Hell with vanity, I'm wearing my metal. I'll bring a change of clothes with just incase I poop all over them. Next year we should all run the same marathon.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My thoughts exactly. Tongue (once again trying to get myself kicked out of here, after taper my pants dont fit and I have zits. Taper is not beautifying) Good luck beautiful girls!
                          Ha, twins! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Zoom, I love your avatar. How are the nerves? UGH! I feel fat. I have been fighting a little cold/sore throat and went to the clinic for a strep test, which apparently requires getting on scale. What the? Good thing fat floats. Sad

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, Bugs, I feel your pain. My throat and head both hurt. I keep telling myself that it's either all in my head (likely) or simply allergies (also likely). I am a jittery mess...I feel sick to my stomach, tired, spazzy. I cannot wait to be done...praise jeebuz! Dead

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Zoom, Boy can I relate. I'm 'not that' sick but then one of my kids will start coughing a lung and I freak out that'll be me on M-day. I had the worst stuffy nose/cold my first marathon and within a mile into the race it cleared up and I felt better. I have that just want to be done feeling too, but dam this is suppose to be fun, not our jobs so I tell myself not to take it so seriously. But I am looking forward to just running, on my own, where I don't have to worry about poop stops, vomiting powerade, and a ticking clock. My TMJ is acting up this week, hurts to open my jaw. It really sucks. All this not-running doesn't seem to be very healthy.

Bugs