The beautiful persons club

Beautiful Spouse or S.O. pics (Read 365 times)

The Greatest of All Time

She really dresses like this everyday too!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Beautiful picture of her!

Amy

Bugs

He really drinks beer like that too.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Hmmm...all the more reason for you two to split and join the cult. Wink

Zoomie, that shirt is perfect. Smile

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie, that shirt is perfect. Smile
                Isn't that awesome?! My folks are totally into silly t-shirts...they got did that one and Dane one that says "I didn't do it"...which is funny, since he is an only child. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

My DW is on the far left - hubba, hubba - on Yoji's right from Miami Ink. My two girls are in the background on the other side of Yoji, my oldest (16) on his left and youngest (13) to her left. Miami Ink

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Photobucket My fiance and my kid. She broke a nail and he didn't want her to feel so embarassed about her cone. Big grin
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Photobucket My fiance and my kid. She broke a nail and he didn't want her to feel so embarassed about her cone. Big grin
                      That is the best picture EVER!!! Big grin Rick, your eldest looks like your wife and your youngest looks like a younger female you...neat the way genetics play out. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

That is the best picture EVER!!! Big grin Rick, your eldest looks like your wife and your youngest looks like a younger female you...neat the way genetics play out. Smile
                        I agree with Zoomie, Sara. That IS the best pic ever! Not only does Ryan propose right, but he's a loving and compassionate daddy too! How awesome is that?!? Zoomie... poor DYD. Cry Funny you should note that though, cause my youngest and I are most alike personality-wise as well, while DW and DOD are more alike. Hmmmmm. Confused

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The Greatest of All Time

Normal DW pic... DD when she was 5. Taken at Zilker Park in Austin....will post new pic this weekend, she just turned 14 last Sunday.

Bugs

Gorgeous family Marcus. Maybe I should post a picture of my DH running. He runs in only his underwear. Big grin

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Wow. I'm not surpised beautiful people have beautiful families! My wife would kill me if she knew I was posting her pictures so shhhhhhhhhhh. Big grin Photobucket
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sully, that is a sweet pic. Your wife is beautiful...love her hair. I could never get mine that long before I went nuts and had it hacked-off. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay