The beautiful persons club

Famous beautiful people (Read 316 times)

Once upon a time I had a huge crush on him:

Michelle

In honor of the Philadelphia Flyers, my newest crush is here: Martin Biron

Michelle

Very nice, Michelle. I think George Clooney is about as beautiful as it gets. Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I hope I age like GC. DAMN. I am not gay, but he's a good looking dude. That I'll give you.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            He does look good, but you should see Martin's eyes. I have such a weakness for blue eye like his. Smile I was looking for a better up close picture to show but I can't find one.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Very nice, Michelle. I think George Clooney is about as beautiful as it gets. Big grin
              Yeah...plus he's smart and hilarious. That makes him extra hot. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...plus he's smart and hilarious. That makes him extra hot. Big grin
                True, but he probably can't play hockey! *sigh* I really would like to see my husband play hockey again.

Michelle

True, but he probably can't play hockey! *sigh* I really would like to see my husband play hockey again.
                  Probably not. I think his villa on Lake Como makes up for it though. Smile

Amy

Probably not. I think his villa on Lake Como makes up for it though. Smile
                    Okay, I have to agree with that one. Smile

Michelle

My current celebrity crushes. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Do you notice a theme? Think I might have a type? I hope Ryan looks good bald. Wink
                        Photobucket
                        Bald is nice sometimes but David looks better with hair, at least to me. Smile

Michelle

Another Passion

My current celebrity crushes. Do you notice a theme? Think I might have a type? I hope Ryan looks good bald. Wink
                          I have pretty short hair... at times. Big grin Although, I don't think I would be attractive bald... I think my head is too knobby. Blush

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com