The beautiful persons club

BP Christmas Decorations (Read 553 times)

Bugs

Our house is really stunning this year. I hosted a small party (parking is limited when you live in the woods) as if christmas barfed garland everywhere. Here is one of our many x-mas trees. I made it from branches in the yard. The tree was painted red and the lights and ornaments are green. A reverse of the normal tree, very hip.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I don't think we will have a tree this year. Last year we were at my brother's place for Christmas. We thought it would be nice to put up our artificial while we were gone and to have up during the week between Christmas and New Year's. Baby kitty had other plans. That tree was up less than 10 minutes before we realized that it was viewed as a big, sparkly toy by a little gray, green-eyed monster. This year he is 1.5, but probably still too rambunctious for tree. We'll see.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Our cats use to play with the tree too. They must have grown out of it. I have an artifical that I put on the 2nd floor which is visible from the main entry way. I was going to buy a new one for the living room, but dam when did artifical trees get so expensive? This tree is more in my budget. Tree & ornaments cost $15.00.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

it's awesome!! I really like it!
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's cool, Bugs! Hey, is your house super-insulated? From the window sills, it looks like your walls are as thick as ours.

Bugs

That's cool, Bugs! Hey, is your house super-insulated? From the window sills, it looks like your walls are as thick as ours.
              It is very good. We have some problems with the master bathroom pipes freezing, because it is over the garage and the garage is insulated but not heated. I have learned that to keep the garage door closed in the winter or else I get my butt chewed. Think the walls are so thick incase a tree falls on the house, my worst fear.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, that is really a BP house! NICE! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Wow, that is really a BP house! NICE! Big grin
                  Thanks, we really enjoy it. At my girls only x-mas party Monday the girls favorite room was the exercise room, followed by the tanning bed room. It was funny. We'll probably have to stain it in a couple of years, and the roof needs new shingles. Not always fun having a big house. Sad

Bugs

Bugs, I love the tree! Very cool. I put up my artificial tree this weekend. It's very skinny, kind of like Charlie Brown's tree. But since I don't have a lot of extra space in my living room, it works out well. This is my lovely sister in front of the tree - the photo was taken at her baby shower on Sunday. Smile

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Amy, your sister is a BP, too! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Dragon, aren't you a little martha stewart (minus the bossy bitch part). Looks like your tree fits the decor in your house perfect. Trees don't have to be big to be beautiful. Nice work.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh i can't wait to get home and see the picture!!

No tree for us this year. Erin's exams end the Friday before Christmas, which actually gives her more time between exams and Christmas than usual, but we are taking off for a few days to visit her family during Christmas, and then will be home for less than a day before we fly out to Vegas for a week+ - so having a tree seemed unnecessary this year. No more exams next Christmas, we are definitely going to decorate in 2009!

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

Dragon, It looks so nice and green, not to mention WARM. I'm coming to visit for a couple of months.

Bugs

Dragon, It looks so nice and green, not to mention WARM. I'm coming to visit for a couple of months.
                                The weather has been perfect here this week - 70 degrees and sunny!

Amy